AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 132
03:20 PM on 03/17/11
Chris Collum
User Info.
Bummer but it's not like I didn't see this coming. I'm glad they will keep the software because I despise the way Itunes works. It's such an atrocious program.
WinAMP.
Say Nothing
Oh the burdens of time
User Info.
Lol
xsandwichesx
Back from hiatus
User Info.
I still like my zune
03:21 PM on 03/17/11
troubledbyinsects
~
User Info.
Probably should have happened a while ago. iPods are far superior.
03:21 PM on 03/17/11
Jeff_Ryan
easy come and easy go, whatever
User Info.

I guess I shouldn't have done this.
03:22 PM on 03/17/11
mikeisonfire
User Info.
I've owned my 80GB Zune for a couple years now and I love it! They are super reliable and the sound quality is waaaay better than the ipod. It's treated me very well! Now I want to buy a Zune HD once the stores start liquidating them.

I'm sure a lot of people are reading this thinking I'm crazy for saying it :P
03:24 PM on 03/17/11
Spencer Control
So it goes.
User Info.
Sucks. My Sansa Fuze always kicks it after two, three years, so I was planning on checking out Zune because friends give it positive reviews. Not a huge fan of Apple in general.
trolland10
Listen to Limbeck
User Info.
i don't exactly understand why microsoft didn't market this better, if you've ever used a zune hd you'd know it was just so much easier than an ipod. really wasn't the Zune's fault, it could've been a serious contender/alternative to the ipod, but they were just so shitty at marketing this that it was sad. I just hope mine doesn't break anytime soon i really don't want to be forced to get an ipod.

Edit: you know what i always hated the most about ipods, that fucking clicking noise it makes when you scroll through the artists, makes me wanna pull my hair out
ZeoVGM
PINK WIG, THICK ASS.
User Info.
Zunes sucked anyway. iPod all day.
Spoken like a true (wrong) Apple fanboy.
03:31 PM on 03/17/11
D' Evils
User Info.
i don't exactly understand why microsoft didn't market this better, if you've ever used a zune hd you'd know it was just so much easier than an ipod. really wasn't the Zune's fault, it could've been a serious contender/alternative to the ipod, but they were just so shitty at marketing this that it was sad. I just hope mine doesn't break anytime soon i really don't want to be forced to get an ipod.

Edit: you know what i always hated the most about ipods, that fucking clicking noise it makes when you scroll through the artists, makes me wanna pull my hair out
you can disable that quite easily
03:34 PM on 03/17/11
trolland10
Listen to Limbeck
User Info.
you can disable that quite easily
i'm know you can but no one i know does, and it really is pointless
03:36 PM on 03/17/11
j-dogg_69
At Full Speed
User Info.

I've never seen a Zune in action so I'm completely unaware of the menus and such on them, so in what way are they easier to use than an ipod, because ipod menus to me are so basic (legit quesiton I'm interested to hear the answer to - not being a cock)
03:38 PM on 03/17/11
anthonydarko
Fight Milk
User Info.
About damn time.
03:40 PM on 03/17/11
j-dogg_69
At Full Speed
User Info.
I got a Philips GoGear and it still works great since I got it in 2005
I loved mine, unfortunately it broke and the store had stopped stocking them, so they gave me store credit and i got an ipod, in 2006, still works like a trooper (with new battery, 3 new headphone jacks and a new faceplate). Honestly Apple got the ipod so right IMO
03:41 PM on 03/17/11
Scrawns
indie sounding lyrics here
User Info.
i still like mine. heres to hoping for a future microsoft mp3 player

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT