Username
Password
Tour Dates News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Tour Dates
Inside AP.net

Langerado Returns in October

Posted by: Tony Pascarella (03/24/11)
After a two-year hiatus, Langerado Music Festival will be returning in 2011. The festival will take place October 8-9 at Markham Park in Sunrise, Florida. Press release is in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 17
04:43 PM on 03/24/11
Tony Pascarella
User
User Info.
Press Release:
Langerado Music Festival Returns to South Florida
Limited Number of Early Bird Tickets on Sale March 9th

After a two-year hiatus, the Langerado Music Festival returns to South Florida in 2011 with a fresh infusion of energy and a diverse, powerful lineup. During its initial six-year run, Langerado delivered the music festival experience to the region, spawning a legion of loyal, passionate fans that have actively called for its return. The wait is officially over.

Langerado 2011 is making its return October 8-9 to beautiful Markham Park in Sunrise, Florida. Serving up a diverse collection of artists from indie rock to electronica to modern roots, the Festival will showcase 22 artists over two magical days. More than just the music, Langerado will fill the senses with other flavors of the region like an art market featuring the creative wares of local artists and artisans. Between sets, fans will also be able to recharge and fill up on some of the best eats around.

The reinvented Langerado is being produced by C3 Presents, in conjunction with Boros Entertainment. C3 is the force behind two of the country’s top destination music festivals – Austin City Limits Music Festival and Lollapalooza, and has a proven track record of revitalizing music brands and delivering events that are as memorable as they are successful. “Much like our other festivals, we want Langerado
to be an experience, not just a concert,” says C3 Partner, Charlie Jones. “The environment and the community are critical to that experience, so it’s important to us to create an event that the fans and city will embrace.”

Rumors abound about the musical might that may land in Markham Park, but fans will have to wait until June 1 for the official lineup release. For those willing to take a leap of faith, a limited number of deeply discounted $75 2-Day Early Bird tickets go on sale at 11 a.m. ET on March 9th
at www.langerado.com.

Once this allotment disappears, additional 2-Day tickets at the Advance Price of $150 (inclusive of all fees) will be available in conjunction with the official line-up announcement on June 1. For tickets and show information, visit www.langerado.com

The 2011 Langerado Music Festival is generously sponsored by Toyota and Sweet Leaf Tea.
05:02 PM on 03/24/11
takeiteasy_
///
User Info.
I actually might be going to this! I'm interested to see the lineup.
05:11 PM on 03/24/11
Tony Pascarella
User
User Info.
I actually might be going to this! I'm interested to see the lineup.
Ditto on both accounts.
05:20 PM on 03/24/11
twyl
User Info.
really excited for this!
05:35 PM on 03/24/11
Chemical Love
-
User Info.
The lineup 2 or 3 years ago was sick.
05:40 PM on 03/24/11
twitchyfingers
User Info.
I can't wait for the lineup! I was planning to go the year it was cancelled due to poor sales.
07:06 PM on 03/24/11
dani1292
@dani1292
User Info.
Nice, I hope I can drive down for it.
07:32 PM on 03/24/11
trappedintime
Yea, you were right about me
User Info.
I would definitely go to this. Can't wait to see who they get for the lineup.
08:55 PM on 03/24/11
kana900
User Info.
This sounds really cool. Definitely looking forward to seeing a lineup.
06:09 AM on 03/25/11
XenoAbe
Cowboy monkey riding border collies
User Info.
The lineup 2 or 3 years ago was sick.
What was the lineup then?
06:51 AM on 03/25/11
MikeBass
User Info.
Hopefully the lineup will be good...I miss the Harvest of Hope Fest!
08:07 AM on 03/25/11
You'reSoCool
You told Brant, Brant told me.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I loved Lango because it was early in the year and kicked off the festival season. I don't know about this 'October' nonsense. I'll be too burnt out by then. October used to be reserved for Vegoose (RIP) and is now only good for 3 nights of Cheese, or equivalent, during halloween weekend. Not to mention this is going to be a 'hotel fest' since its back at Markham and not in Big Cypress, which had some killer camping!

I am excited to see the lineup, tho...
08:13 AM on 03/25/11
mikeisforlovers
User Info.
early bird pass is already sold out!
08:22 AM on 03/25/11
frenchatticus
"Capitalism is killing music."
User Info.
What was the lineup then?
I think Death Cab played, which is good enough for me to go.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests