AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Sum41 News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Sum 41 Not-So-Secret Show

Posted by - 04:12 PM on 03/31/11
Sum 41 will perform a free Myspace Secret Show tomorrow, April 1, at Boardner's in Hollywood CA with Kemble Walters and the Blank Faces.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 26
04:18 PM on 03/31/11
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
I am half-planning on going. The problem is that it's going to be so full by the time I can get there after work
04:19 PM on 03/31/11
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Is the secret that MySpace really is dead?

lame
04:27 PM on 03/31/11
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
I'd maybe go but I work till late. New record is pretty solid though!
04:41 PM on 03/31/11
spunkmastaflex
silkysmoooth
User Info.
april fooooools

its probably real tho
04:45 PM on 03/31/11
maxswellrevenge
Registered Member
User Info.
i saw them a couple weekends ago for free in Chicago, thank god it was free, they were fucking terrible, their just going through the motions now, they definitely don't give a fuck. also, their new cd was awful.
05:08 PM on 03/31/11
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
i saw them a couple weekends ago for free in Chicago, thank god it was free, they were fucking terrible, their just going through the motions now, they definitely don't give a fuck. also, their new cd was awful.
Really? They were awesome at Warped last summer.
05:09 PM on 03/31/11
maxswellrevenge
Registered Member
User Info.
Really? They were awesome at Warped last summer.
yeah they just played singles, nothing different. i wanted to hear a more diverse set-list, but all they played were singles. plus they were just not into it, the first time i saw them was in 05 & they were awesome! even in 07 i saw them and deryck thinks hes billie joe or something trying to rally up the crowd, shut up and play tunes!
05:22 PM on 03/31/11
kidinthebushes
User Info.

I was going to go, but didn't feel like waiting in lines all day.
05:23 PM on 03/31/11
kidinthebushes
User Info.
yeah they just played singles, nothing different. i wanted to hear a more diverse set-list, but all they played were singles. plus they were just not into it, the first time i saw them was in 05 & they were awesome! even in 07 i saw them and deryck thinks hes billie joe or something trying to rally up the crowd, shut up and play tunes!
Keep in mind that it was a radio show, so most of the meat heads there only knew Sum 41 because of songs like Fat Lip and In Too Deep.
05:26 PM on 03/31/11
TSTLSOOM
Hayley > Hayley
User Info.
kind of this, i guess hes still doing the BJA banter between songs
06:28 PM on 03/31/11
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.

In a new interview with Cone he mentions how they mostly play songs people come to the shows to hear and that they are only playing like two or three new songs from SBM. it's retarded for sure.

I did like SBM however..
08:02 PM on 03/31/11
andrewshungry
Gillyyyyyyy
User Info.
whats the deal with this? i'm in vegas now and don't have time to look into it

moving to LA literally tomorrow so considering this. is it just first come?
08:41 PM on 03/31/11
xHoodieWeather
I Just Want To Sell Out My Funeral
User Info.
whats the deal with this? i'm in vegas now and don't have time to look into it

moving to LA literally tomorrow so considering this. is it just first come?

usually for Myspace shows, you print your tickets, and get there early because having a ticket won't guarantee entry.
09:12 PM on 03/31/11
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
today I learned that Billie Joe Armstrong invented between song banter... fascinating!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos