Password
TV News - Page 10
Displaying posts 135 - 150 of 162.
12:37 AM on 04/14/11
UnderclasHero
So long live us
User Info.
Yes that's true, not everybody cares.
But when you're writing songs to the best of your capability, stretching your mind to create something interesting and unique that you're proud of and took a great deal of effort, and then seeing bands like this palm mute a fucking open chord at barely variating rhythms in 4/4 time, it's extremely obnoxious and practically a loogie to the face.
I love your avatar
02:54 AM on 04/14/11
Illustratory
User Info.
Unfortunately, I have the displeasure of this band coming from my hometown, along with similarly other terrible bands like Elliot Minor and Glamour of the Kill.
03:28 AM on 04/14/11
sauce301
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i'd like to see these guys play something like sound and fury. just out of curiosity.
04:46 AM on 04/14/11
downrightamazed
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
...Thats not actually in the song, he was just saying it live. Telling people not to download cds, hence why he said 'I feel like this is a good median for me to say...blah blah". Which, is a good message

Uhm, duh...

Is that a good message? Isn't the guy a junkie, boozehead, douchebag who fucks underage girls on a daily basis? Didn't he just make a huge fool out of himself on stage and let down an entire venue full of fans on their headlining tour?

...After all that, I guess I just expected something different than "Don't download our music". I don't hate the band or anything. I don't really care about them at all, but I think they're making enough money as it is if they can play second-rate crabcore as a new band and pretty much only do headline tours. Enough money to hold up addictions, at the very least.. Is it a good message to tell your underage fanbase to keep feeding that?
05:27 AM on 04/14/11
radicalrilee
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Eugh this band lacks energy live, seeing from this... and their sound here is horrible. Love their albums, but apparently they suck live.
06:12 AM on 04/14/11
Chokeonlies
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Anyone who likes this band has no right to breath. What's even worse is that they categorize them into the hardcore genre. This is not hardcore in the slightest bit, it's pussycore. Pussycore is the music that every misfit emo kid and mallrat scene slut enjoys. Do not call this band hardcore. Hardcore is have heart, down to nothing, in my eyes, bane, and so on. Stop sucking on your mothers Tit and grow the fuck up. Go listen to some real hardcore you pricks.
06:26 AM on 04/14/11
killbrand.com
Ezekiel 36: 26-28
User Info.
Anyone who likes this band has no right to breath. What's even worse is that they categorize them into the hardcore genre. This is not hardcore in the slightest bit, it's pussycore. Pussycore is the music that every misfit emo kid and mallrat scene slut enjoys. Do not call this band hardcore. Hardcore is have heart, down to nothing, in my eyes, bane, and so on. Stop sucking on your mothers Tit and grow the fuck up. Go listen to some real hardcore you pricks.
Yeah, since I like a band I shouldn't be living. You make a lot of sense, bro.
06:31 AM on 04/14/11
holybatmon
Unregistered User
User Info.
They fill a void that one of the few universally accepted/popular heavy bands - Underĝath - just can't fill. (As in Uĝ is excellent but they don't "crush" like AA does).

I couldn't disagree more.
06:36 AM on 04/14/11
Chokeonlies
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yeah, since I like a band I shouldn't be living. You make a lot of sense, bro.

Damn straight. At least you understand my point.
07:05 AM on 04/14/11
Beej 347
twitter.com/billrepublic
User Info.
People get so butthurt at the success of mediocre bands. Fact is this band has the formula right for enough people to like them and to propel them to substantial success, if that offends you then you've really got to get your priorities straightened out.

My opinion, I liked a few of the songs off their first album, they had good energy to them (Not the American Average was a great break up song. haha). I supported this band throughout their first few American tours until I got tired of their music and wanted more. The new CD is here, and it's taken the same predictable steps towards mass marketability as every band in their genre, and therefore lost a lot of it's charm.

Does this make them bad, and worthy of such hate? Hell no. It's ridiculous how transparent people are being. We get it, they're getting more and more popular and you have to show off how much you hate anything that is popular or slightly derivative. They're not pushing any musical boundaries, but hating on them for their success because it's not your cup of tea is pathetic. Not everybody cares about how instrumentally talented a band is or how original it is. If it makes them happy, it gets their cash. It's that simple. Hate on people for enjoying themselves and you just look like you're trying too hard to stand out as different from the norm. You special little snowflakes, you.
thank you for this.
08:06 AM on 04/14/11
Suprtorque919
Gunz-4-Hire
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
09:03 AM on 04/14/11
xent
this is what separates me from you!
User Info.
i can't believe that they're on national tv
03:20 PM on 04/14/11
ThePoison69
Hero For Hire
User Info.
Lead singer looks like cross between Neil from ADTR and Bam Margera.
03:58 PM on 04/14/11
SceneRadio
User Info.
This band takes alot of hate especially on this site but 31k sold their first week and a performance on Jimmy Kimmel says alot. This band is in for big things. Sumerian will ride these guys straight to the bank. I've met them, hung with them, I can't say anything bad about them. They were real great genuine dudes. I'm not a big fan of the new record but it's doing real well. You won't be able to get rid of them for a while.
05:10 PM on 04/14/11
Chrisj182
User Info.
Unfortunately, I have the displeasure of this band coming from my hometown, along with similarly other terrible bands like Elliot Minor and Glamour of the Kill.
Leeds, am I right? You have Thirty Days of Night records based there, slightly better.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests