Username
Password

Comments: Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 60 of 263
08:27 AM on 05/01/11
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen over 700 bands!
User Info.
Nothing from New Again. Interesting. I guess they're done with that album since John and Sean are back
No, they usually play Everything Must Go. On a regular headlining set with this new lineup, it's just that song.
08:36 AM on 05/01/11
xSpillFiction
Mama, I'm Satan
User Info.
the fact that i skipped this due to price makes me twice as furious, because i'd sell my soul to see that.
08:38 AM on 05/01/11
takeiteasy_
///
User Info.
Adam completely butchered Existentialism, that did not sound good at all. I'm glad I got to see this though.
08:40 AM on 05/01/11
mynameisgeneric
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
would be cool if I was 15 again
You know, I was wondering what age you would've appreciated this at
08:55 AM on 05/01/11
70x7
shakin hips, bustin lips
User Info.
Here's the question. Did Adam sing all of his verses or only like half of them? For a full Tell All Your Friends live experience he can only sing half of them at most, and then has to talk, shuffle around, or sing random rap songs for the other half.
08:58 AM on 05/01/11
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
User Info.
I'd love to see TAYF in its entirety, but that's quite an underwhelming set otherwise...
09:03 AM on 05/01/11
njdevils327
You know Craigslist? That's my list
User Info.
When I heard them play you know how I do, I said to my friend "could it be?" and then Adam said Monterrey peninsula bike scene and I literally scream "holy fuck they're playing it all the way through"

Some thoughts: the crowd was very impatient and sang the bridge of cute without the e before Adam told us they were playing tayf all the way through, and then we just sang it again so basically two bridges

Everyone is right I don't know why Adam tries to sing exestentialism, let John sing the fucking song.

TBS fans are half awesome half terrible. Anyone who was in the pit I opened on the left side knows what I mean. There were people that were just absolute dicks about it, when honestly its not like we were punching anybody in the face ( although one of the outside guys slugged me for opening it) we were just having some fun.

El paso was awesome live but I'm pissed they didn't play the best of their new songs, best places

I'm beyond glad they didn't play any new again songs, that would've completely killed the vibe.

And finally, I am going to have no voice for the final day of boozle today
09:09 AM on 05/01/11
Colinmac36
User Info.
it wasn't that good, other sets were ten times better
09:11 AM on 05/01/11
WTG
Former Two-Time APWP Champion
User Info.
When I heard them play you know how I do, I said to my friend "could it be?" and then Adam said Monterrey peninsula bike scene and I literally scream "holy fuck they're playing it all the way through"

Some thoughts: the crowd was very impatient and sang the bridge of cute without the e before Adam told us they were playing tayf all the way through, and then we just sang it again so basically two bridges

Everyone is right I don't know why Adam tries to sing exestentialism, let John sing the fucking song.

TBS fans are half awesome half terrible. Anyone who was in the pit I opened on the left side knows what I mean. There were people that were just absolute dicks about it, when honestly its not like we were punching anybody in the face ( although one of the outside guys slugged me for opening it) we were just having some fun.

El paso was awesome live but I'm pissed they didn't play the best of their new songs, best places

I'm beyond glad they didn't play any new again songs, that would've completely killed the vibe.

You are the half terrible side. Pits make shows less enjoyable for everyone except the handful of douche-bags that like them. All the people around them are trying to watch the show and have to brace themselves because they no longer can pay full attention or else someone will slam into them. You deserved to be slugged for opening it.
09:14 AM on 05/01/11
njdevils327
You know Craigslist? That's my list
User Info.
You are the half terrible side. Pits make shows less enjoyable for everyone except the handful of douche-bags that like them. All the people around them are trying to watch the show and have to brace themselves because they no longer can pay full attention or else someone will slam into them. You deserved to be slugged for opening it.

Haha wow. You're an idiot. I dont even know where to begin with this one...
09:17 AM on 05/01/11
saturday_snow_squall
www.dailyslicemag.com
User Info.
this was a fucking awesome set. unforgettable
09:19 AM on 05/01/11
spunkmastaflex
silkysmoooth
User Info.
Oh god, i wish i was there for that.
09:21 AM on 05/01/11
WTG
Former Two-Time APWP Champion
User Info.
Haha wow. You're an idiot. I dont even know where to begin with this one...
I'm an idiot? Why, because I don't see the appeal in fat guys running into each other then bouncing into people at the side? Because I've been to more than one show where a pit opened up right next to me with little kids nearby, who then got hurt? Yeah, you're a moron. Pits are the worst thing to happen at concerts for most everyone.
09:22 AM on 05/01/11
chelsealouanne
Registered Member
User Info.
what a tease, i thought it said video of the set, damn it! that must have been so awesome

Haha, I thought the same thing! Would of liked to of witnessed this though. I doubt it'll be done again!
09:29 AM on 05/01/11
TheRealJohnOC
@BehindtheCade Seen over 700 bands!
User Info.

Yeah I was standing there and I thought, "Wow, these are the first two openers to Tell All Your Friends. Mhmm (pause) Wait...holy shit!" lol I completely agree about the other things you pointed out. Last thing I want to say is the Rangers suck and go Devils!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos