Username
Password
Taking Back Sunday News - Page 7
Displaying posts 90 - 105 of 263.
09:38 AM on 05/01/11
BigAl
Here, have a sword.
User Info.
That is awesome. I like how bands are noticing how much fans love having entire albums played. So rad.
09:39 AM on 05/01/11
AgainstTheCurrent
Paranoid Humanoid.
User Info.
Haha I heard the same thing from a lot of people. But the people who were singing along were more than passionate enough to make up for it.

Yeah people were looking at me funny when I freaked out when I found out they were playing TAYF right when they started Bike Scene, and I was like "how can you NOT freak out this is a once in a lifetime experience!"
09:41 AM on 05/01/11
littleredhouse
User Info.
it was such a crazy experience to see them play all those songs, i just wish adam was a little more on with the vocals, sometimes it felt we were just listening to instrumentals of tell all your friends
09:43 AM on 05/01/11
njdevils327
You know Craigslist? That's my list
User Info.
Are you the guy that introduced yourself to everyone in the pit and shaked their hand? hahaha I thought that was awesome. Yeah the pit was harmless, aside from getting clogged in the face, but that's the risk of being in the pit haha. What an incredible set.

Yep that was me.
09:45 AM on 05/01/11
Sean.Murphy
Stay Hungry, Stay Free
User Info.
it's not perfect until they play sal.
THIS. 100%.
09:48 AM on 05/01/11
jmo182
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I did sing along to great romances. And every other song. Where did you come up with the hardcore moves shit? We were just movin around to the music and getting a little more into it. No one was punching people except the douchebags on the outside who went and stuck their arms out at face height into the pit some 2 feet.

Ive said this before and I'll reiterate, 90% of posters on this site suck
did you ever once think, "maybe 90% percent of the people on this site are right, and i'm in the wrong." no, you didn't. because you're a douchebag and that's why everytime you go to shows i'm sure you get punched in the face. because everyone thinks you're an asshole.
09:49 AM on 05/01/11
AgainstTheCurrent
Paranoid Humanoid.
User Info.
oh shit dude, yeah that was fun as fuck. And harmless, I don't get why people are bitching about pits, the only people that got hurt were IN the pit. What a sick fucking night.

Btw, I was the dude with black hair and striped hoodie.
09:53 AM on 05/01/11
njdevils327
You know Craigslist? That's my list
User Info.
oh shit dude, yeah that was fun as fuck. And harmless, I don't get why people are bitching about pits, the only people that got hurt were IN the pit. What a sick fucking night.

Btw, I was the dude with black hair and striped hoodie.
Haha nice. That was a great time. Me and the Aussie guy opened it up in head club and it was just us for 20 seconds and then like 20 people rushed in haha
09:58 AM on 05/01/11
RCCOLA
the shadow proves the sunshine
User Info.
Nothing from New Again. Interesting. I guess they're done with that album since John and Sean are back
And New Again is their worst album...that might have something to do with it.
10:02 AM on 05/01/11
killbabykill14
User Info.
When I saw them a few days ago they played a large percent of their first two albums and not one song from New Again. It was amazing. I wish I could have seen this though, that is one of my favorite albums.
10:06 AM on 05/01/11
Sean.Murphy
Stay Hungry, Stay Free
User Info.
I hope they play this tonight, too.
tonight? are they Lincs Special Guest? performing an encore?

That would be really cool
10:08 AM on 05/01/11
DisenShaanted
User Info.
Seeing them tonight, the day after. Hopefully there's a carry over.
10:17 AM on 05/01/11
JamesBond
User Info.
I know a lot of people did not like New Again, but "Sink Into Me", "New Again", "Summer Man" and "Capital M-E" are some of my favorite from these guys.
That's great that you like shit. I mean, if you dont eat it up who will?

All of Nee Again was piss-poor. The closer was Ok, but it was better on their live album.
10:20 AM on 05/01/11
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
Thats a gross generalization. And also, I don't like straight up hardcore, punch people in the face pits either. But do enjoy pits

when did audiences turn into such pussies? 10 years ago I wouldnt leave a show without being sweaty and exhausted. you just wanna stand still and sway to the music? stay at home and listen to the cd. crowds have gotten so lame. and anybody who's like "TBS isn't for moshing" ummm... if I'm there for El Paso, I'd be getting into that.
10:20 AM on 05/01/11
bradsonemanband
Change To Fire/Cootie Catcher
User Info.
i liked quite a bit of New Again...
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives