Username
Password
Line-up Change News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Line-up Change
Inside AP.net

Handguns Vocalist Leaves Band

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (06/27/11)
Handguns vocalist Taylor Eby is parting ways with the band. Tyson from Second to Last will be filling in on their upcoming tours. Watch a video announcement in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 23
07:49 AM on 06/27/11
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.

MessageTaylor won't be with the band anymore. The tour life isn't for everyone. Tyson from Second To Last will be filling in for all tours.

The band is not breaking up I started this band 3 years and 15 ex members ago and I am not ready to throw in the towel. Thank you all for the support. You mean the world to me. Handguns Family.
07:53 AM on 06/27/11
xBranx
Brandon Pagano / Handguns
User Info.
Bummer! He was such a nice dude. I get it though. Wishing him the best in everything he does in the future.
07:54 AM on 06/27/11
J Rumspringer
User Info.
Well that sucks. Just as they're starting to get more attention. I hate when vocalists leave bands. His voice wasn't too unique but it's still such an inconvience for the band. Good luck to them.

Edit: Just watched the video and I guess the reason for him leaving is he didn't enjoy tour life anymore? They should've been more clear but I guess it'd be awkward trying to tell all your fans why you're leaving so I can see why they're kinda joking around about it.
08:07 AM on 06/27/11
brandon_260
Ah, yes.
User Info.
He will be missed. Jake's keeping the band alive reminds me of Eddie with TBS.
08:21 AM on 06/27/11
athdrummer19
User Info.
Fuck yeah Tyson!
08:36 AM on 06/27/11
truthbetoldxx
http://www.milkshakes.bandcamp.c om
User Info.
The irony
08:41 AM on 06/27/11
xapplexpiex
&.&
User Info.
WHAT?! Terrible news :(

Edit: The song will be on their full-length? Is Taylor going to be singing on it?
08:48 AM on 06/27/11
DCART
@DylanCarty
User Info.
well this sucks, glad i got to see them back in march
08:51 AM on 06/27/11
mattyrocks
User Info.
rubbish.
08:56 AM on 06/27/11
seanr91
User Info.
for a band that has lyrics a ton of lyrics about being "anywhere but home" this just doesn't make sense
09:11 AM on 06/27/11
kidinthebushes
User Info.
They seemed to be benefiting from the resurgence of pop punk over the last year or so.
09:25 AM on 06/27/11
jtwoodruff
User Info.
This is an extreme bummer. I'm proud to say that I spent over a month with Taylor and Handguns. Tour is a long road full of shitty food and fighting to survive, just to play music that you have bottled up in your heart. Good luck to Taylor in everything he does, because he is a talented kid who has the musical tastes of a person beyond his years. Good luck to Jake, Nate, and Adam while continuing on with such a fun band like Handguns. I talked to Jake every day on the tour we did with them, and he is totally right...sometimes you have to pour out your heart on a stage every night, just because that's all there is left to do.
Good luck dudes...
Don't smoke cigarettes...
XXXJTXXX
10:40 AM on 06/27/11
frenchatticus
"Capitalism is killing music."
User Info.
Makes me hate missing out on them in Tampa that much more, but I can't help that my car's shot
12:09 PM on 06/27/11
steve187
nah
User Info.
Gay. Taylor was such an awesome dude and I was really looking forward to their full-length. I honestly wouldn't even mind if he did the studio vocals and someone else toured haha.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests