AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Article - Page 21
Displaying posts 300 - 315 of 330.
02:40 PM on 07/04/11
shadley07
User Info.
Joe DeAndrea's top 3 lmao....who let this guy work here.
02:46 PM on 07/04/11
sargentlgfuad
water me
User Info.
Joe DeAndrea's top 3 lmao....who let this guy work here.

favorite bands: New Found Glory, Senses Fail, Blink-182, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Devil Wears Prada, We Came As Romans, Of Mice & Men, A Day to Remember

Who let you have an account here?
03:05 PM on 07/04/11
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
Your favorite album of last year was Blue Sky Noise. Who let you make blogs?

#keepinitgoin

You something something something. Who let something?
03:06 PM on 07/04/11
sargentlgfuad
water me
User Info.
Your favorite album of last year was Blue Sky Noise. Who let you make blogs?

#keepinitgoin

You have a only one picture on your profile and it's with four guys and a snail named Gary. If I don't know who I'm talking to, how do they let you keep your account here?
03:17 PM on 07/04/11
sargentlgfuad
water me
User Info.
You something something something. Who let something?

Why are you still here?
06:57 PM on 07/04/11
inthemidst
Grace and Peace
User Info.
it's actually yearbook, but i forgive you because those eps are fucking incredible and sadly overlooked by everyone else.

Can't believe I screwed that one up haha. They're my favorite band/artist of all time and yes they're madly overlooked!
09:36 PM on 07/04/11
shadley07
User Info.
favorite bands: New Found Glory, Senses Fail, Blink-182, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Devil Wears Prada, We Came As Romans, Of Mice & Men, A Day to Remember

Who let you have an account here?

Can't really argue with you when it comes We Came As Romans, OM&M, new ADTR, new Senses Fail, and probably soon to be new Blink. just bc i like some shitty music wouldn't mean i would put it at the top of what i thought was the best albums of the mid way point.
But NFG, TDWP, & Red Hot Chili Peppers are great bands, i think all three have potential to finish off the year with some chart toppers. Just bc you like something doesn't means its good. I listen to OM&M all the time, but when asked what the top albums are, would i dare putting them at the top of a list. Some people can't differentiate from something they like and then what is considered good quality.
10:36 AM on 07/05/11
BrickTambland7
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Can't really argue with you when it comes We Came As Romans, OM&M, new ADTR, new Senses Fail, and probably soon to be new Blink. just bc i like some shitty music wouldn't mean i would put it at the top of what i thought was the best albums of the mid way point.
But NFG, TDWP, & Red Hot Chili Peppers are great bands, i think all three have potential to finish off the year with some chart toppers. Just bc you like something doesn't means its good. I listen to OM&M all the time, but when asked what the top albums are, would i dare putting them at the top of a list. Some people can't differentiate from something they like and then what is considered good quality.
the new OM&M cd is really good though. id probably put that at number 11
10:39 AM on 07/05/11
sargentlgfuad
water me
User Info.
lolwut
01:14 PM on 07/05/11
shadley07
User Info.

Basically in Short: I would never put those shitty bands that i like into albums of the year category even if I like them.
01:27 PM on 07/05/11
sargentlgfuad
water me
User Info.
Basically in Short: I would never put those shitty bands that i like into albums of the year category even if I like them.
02:48 PM on 07/05/11
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.

.........Then I guess you're missing the point of these lists as they're compiled of stuff that we DO like.
05:05 PM on 07/06/11
TakingBak5unday
User Info.
Nope, January in the UK and March in North America.
Alright then. Thanks for clearing that up
08:22 PM on 07/09/11
InfiniteArms
Best Western Beat
User Info.
Posting my list would be Illegal. My number 1 hasn't even been released yet :3
12:16 PM on 07/13/11
Double A
DoubleA
User Info.
I love that almost every AP staffer has Bon Iver and Manchester Orchestra's new albums in their top 10's! Definitely agree with those, so many good albums so far this year!
Options

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version