Username
Password

10:06 AM on 05/01/08 
User Info.
LilMissHardCore
The Punk You Want To Be
Mass
Female - 23 Years Old
okay ive been reading some of those relationship problem forums, so now, ive gotta ask a question that ive always asked myself. whats wrong with the guys in the world?

not that there's anything wrong with those people, im curious to know what guys really look for, and not just the "nice" "smart" "funny" thats just a given. im not very pretty and not thin, but i watch these girls who are pretty and who ARE thin but have the worst attitude on this planet. and guys wonder what went wrong, welll DUH you went out with a slut/whore/cheater, and you knew you did... i really would like to get a better view of things. because im mixed up, do guys want a cheater? or do they want someone who'll care and stand by them...

ive never had a bf, cause u know mostly this kinda a problem and ive always blamed myself, that im not good enough.. so.. could anyone just help me out here ^_^

thanks ^_^ xoxo
10:19 AM on 05/01/08 
User Info.
xvszero
WE ROXOR U AND THEN ROFL.
Chicago, IL
Male - 35 Years Old
Most people don't know what they want.

And don't confuse the fact that someone is dating someone with that being what they actually want. Society makes you feel like a retard if you're not constantly dating, so most people date just to date and if they don't have someone they want lined up, they take someone they don't. Not to mention they want the steady makeouts/sex.

Physical attraction does matter. That's a bit relative though, most the girls everyone thinks are hot I'm like eh... really? But keeping in decent shape helps. It's all good and all to say "everyone should be less superficial!" but EVERYONE has physical standards.

Never having a boyfriend at 16 isn't a bad thing at all. I think it's stupid to date before 16 anyway. Makes more sense to figure yourself out at that age.

There are probably all sorts of nice boys you are passing by yourself. Check out the Chess club. I'm not kidding.
10:23 AM on 05/01/08 
User Info.
Smash Adams
make my wish come true
Long Island
Male - 26 Years Old
if there was one standard that everyone lived up to life would be boring and everyone would look and act the same way, I know there are girls I find pretty that other guys are all like "ew do not want" about and vice versa
10:24 AM on 05/01/08 
User Info.
JimGray
Boy Wonder
Woburn, MA
Male - 24 Years Old
Well lil' Ms. HxC. Its like this. Us males want someone who will have sex with us. If they have a good attitude, cool, but we prefer bitches, especially ones our friends hate, because if our friends like them, well, she might have sex with him too. And can you blame her, you wanted someone who put out. And besides, nice girls dont put out.

So now that I have given advice, I would like noodz, not of you, as you said you are fat, but if you have hot friends/mother/sister it would be appreciated.
10:27 AM on 05/01/08 
User Info.
xxxGarraxxx
I can make this pencil disappear...
Insanity St.
Male
Well lil' Ms. HxC. Its like this. Us males want someone who will have sex with us. If they have a good attitude, cool, but we prefer bitches, especially ones our friends hate, because if our friends like them, well, she might have sex with him too. And can you blame her, you wanted someone who put out. And besides, nice girls dont put out.

So now that I have given advice, I would like noodz, not of you, as you said you are fat, but if you have hot friends/mother/sister it would be appreciated.
Bwa ha ha!!!
10:36 AM on 05/01/08 
User Info.
LilMissHardCore
The Punk You Want To Be
Mass
Female - 23 Years Old

and sicko's like you cause suicide in teenage girls, so good for you
hope you just you know "accidently" fall off a cliff
10:38 AM on 05/01/08 
User Info.
xxxGarraxxx
I can make this pencil disappear...
Insanity St.
Male
and sicko's like you cause suicide in teenage girls, so good for you
hope you just you know "accidently" fall off a cliff
Awwww... don't be bitter. i only laughed 'cause it's stupid
11:09 AM on 05/01/08 
User Info.
JimGray
Boy Wonder
Woburn, MA
Male - 24 Years Old
Hahaha, she just got sig'd.
11:37 AM on 05/01/08 
User Info.
Tyler Revolution
Best poster alive!
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Male - 29 Years Old
okay ive been reading some of those relationship problem forums, so now, ive gotta ask a question that ive always asked myself. whats wrong with the guys in the world?

not that there's anything wrong with those people, im curious to know what guys really look for, and not just the "nice" "smart" "funny" thats just a given. im not very pretty and not thin, but i watch these girls who are pretty and who ARE thin but have the worst attitude on this planet. and guys wonder what went wrong, welll DUH you went out with a slut/whore/cheater, and you knew you did... i really would like to get a better view of things. because im mixed up, do guys want a cheater? or do they want someone who'll care and stand by them...

ive never had a bf, cause u know mostly this kinda a problem and ive always blamed myself, that im not good enough.. so.. could anyone just help me out here ^_^

thanks ^_^ xoxo

You just generalized thin/pretty girls as slut/whore/cheater with bad attitudes. I'm looking for a thin girl because I've heard fat chicks force you to buy too much food and make you go bankrupt, plus they hog up all the ugly.
11:39 AM on 05/01/08 
User Info.
LilMissHardCore
The Punk You Want To Be
Mass
Female - 23 Years Old
You just generalized thin/pretty girls as slut/whore/cheater with bad attitudes. I'm looking for a thin girl because I've heard fat chicks force you to buy too much food and make you go bankrupt, plus they hog up all the ugly.

lol no im just saying that the thin and pretty girls get guys along with the slut/whore/cheaters

=p chill, and um haha yeah im not that fat but um i would assume thats wat happens
11:47 AM on 05/01/08 
User Info.
Tyler Revolution
Best poster alive!
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Male - 29 Years Old

My ex. Had to drop the bitch. She was always hoggin all the covers.
11:51 AM on 05/01/08 
User Info.
xvszero
WE ROXOR U AND THEN ROFL.
Chicago, IL
Male - 35 Years Old

My ex. Had to drop the bitch. She was always hoggin all the covers.

Who needs covers? Just climb on inside.
11:53 AM on 05/01/08 
User Info.
Tyler Revolution
Best poster alive!
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
Male - 29 Years Old
Who needs covers? Just climb on inside.

I have an unusual fear of caves, dark places, and water slides.
01:11 PM on 05/01/08 
User Info.
wewascontenders
MMMhMMM
I prefer girls who cheat on me with other females.
03:00 PM on 05/01/08 
User Info.
Bites the Dust
West New York, New...
Female - 23 Years Old
Just because you said you're heavy doesn not mean that guy's will not like you. I'm not stick thin whatsoever and I have no problem dating or finding guy's. I'm extremely comfortable and confident with myself and guy's tend to like that. You need to find a size or an image for youself and stick to it. You can't blame yourself for not having a boyfriend if you don't try. And from my experience with men they all want a physical relationship and will say and do anything to get you in bed, I've heard every line in the book to try to get me to pull down my pants. Not every guy is looking for the same thing just like not every girl is looking for the same thing. Everyone has their types so don't generalize all men as liking one thing. Gain some confidents however you can and the guys will come to you.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos