AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

04:40 PM on 08/15/11 
User Info.
Codi23
I believe in you.
Male - 24 Years Old
Favourite band since 2002. Can't get enough of them. Every year they release an album its my most anticipated and ends up being my favourite of the year. Such a class act.
My thoughts exactly.

Our times are lacking bands of this caliber. They're honest, hard-working, and just genuinely good guys. Oh, and they make amazing music! By far my favorite modern band.
07:04 PM on 08/15/11 
User Info.
Keele
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
My thoughts exactly.

Our times are lacking bands of this caliber. They're honest, hard-working, and just genuinely good guys. Oh, and they make amazing music! By far my favorite modern band.

Agreed. My favourite band for those and many more reasons.
09:01 PM on 06/18/12 
User Info.
LastBaron
Male - 23 Years Old
So I was looking at the cover of Beggars earlier today and saw something interesting. On the front cover, lower right corner, there is sprawled something that appears to say something along the lines of "follow... 6, 4 en 3" (unfortunately I dont have the cd in front of me as I lent it to a friend today just after we discovered this, so this is all from memory). Going inside the cd booklet, the artwork for the sixth track has an additional bit of sprawled text on it, also quite hard to read, that seems to say "... remembered enemy..." or something of the like. Now a bit more of weirdness, going back to "follow... 6, 4 en 3", on the back cover the sixth track has a line through it, the tenth track (6+4) also has a line, as does the seventh track (6 + 4 - 3). Now i dont know if there is more to this, or if it means anything at all, but i figured that if there is a chance that there is some sort of hidden message/meaning to this it would be really cool of Thrice to have done this, and I wouldnt put it past them. So, if youre interested in helping the Thrice world figure this out (or mostly me) hop to it and see what you can find!
03:50 AM on 06/19/12 
User Info.
inrefrain
Their best album for sure. Bluesy post-rock, how can you go wrong?
06:42 AM on 06/19/12 
User Info.
PeeDster
@alextranslantic
Switzerland
Male - 30 Years Old
So I was looking at the cover of Beggars earlier today and saw something interesting. On the front cover, lower right corner, there is sprawled something that appears to say something along the lines of "follow... 6, 4 en 3" (unfortunately I dont have the cd in front of me as I lent it to a friend today just after we discovered this, so this is all from memory). Going inside the cd booklet, the artwork for the sixth track has an additional bit of sprawled text on it, also quite hard to read, that seems to say "... remembered enemy..." or something of the like. Now a bit more of weirdness, going back to "follow... 6, 4 en 3", on the back cover the sixth track has a line through it, the tenth track (6+4) also has a line, as does the seventh track (6 + 4 - 3). Now i dont know if there is more to this, or if it means anything at all, but i figured that if there is a chance that there is some sort of hidden message/meaning to this it would be really cool of Thrice to have done this, and I wouldnt put it past them. So, if youre interested in helping the Thrice world figure this out (or mostly me) hop to it and see what you can find!

hope this helps.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ScreenShot001.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	9.1 KB
ID:	61872  
07:22 AM on 06/19/12 
User Info.
Paulb-182
opentofire.bandcamp.com
England
Male - 25 Years Old
That is intriguing. I'd never noticed any of that about the packaging. Would love to know if it has any meaning.
07:51 AM on 06/19/12 
User Info.
gonfreaks
New Jersey
Male - 25 Years Old
Yeah, I'm in the crew that thinks this is their best album, tied with Vheissu. Fantastic stuff, it's really too bad about all the shit that happened with the leak.

EDIT: and that cover stuff is pretty interesting too
11:55 PM on 06/20/12 
User Info.
awakeohsleeper
We never met, you and I
Sheffield, UK
Male - 25 Years Old
Very interesting.
01:31 PM on 06/21/12 
User Info.
brook183
Leave the lunchmeat for the sharks
Southgate, MI
Male - 23 Years Old
I can firmly say now that this is my favorite album.
07:25 AM on 06/28/12 
User Info.
bigwignj
No Avatar Selected
Ontario
Male - 30 Years Old
Saw them on the farewell tour - super bummed that we wont be hearing any new material again. I hope the members form new bands.
08:01 AM on 06/28/12 
User Info.
adventaxiom
!@#$%^&*()_+
Not my favorite Thrice album, but it's got some of my favorite songs.
11:05 PM on 11/10/12 
User Info.
IcedOpethBlind
MVP.
Houston, Texas
Male - 28 Years Old
bump
11:51 PM on 11/10/12 
User Info.
brook183
Leave the lunchmeat for the sharks
Southgate, MI