Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 134
04:04 PM on 09/15/11
IndieKid!
The Registered User
User Info.
I am not sure if this website is being serious sometimes - did this get a legit good score/review? should I check this out or are you messing with me D:
04:09 PM on 09/15/11
JustThatGuy
Overdosed on Apathy
User Info.
I absolutly love her music, ill admit it, im really psyched to hear her new record and see it take off
04:24 PM on 09/15/11
InfiniteArms
#Nygma
User Info.
04:53 PM on 09/15/11
Co and Ca
What are you doing here?
User Info.
i would kerblonkadank dat bootydoo.
04:59 PM on 09/15/11
Mr.Piano93
I hate my username.
User Info.
Can't wait to see her break away from Hollywood Records and do her own thing. She has crazy potential as an artist.
05:18 PM on 09/15/11
Sext Offender
hey bud, lets party
User Info.
DL > selena gomez
05:21 PM on 09/15/11
Kowther
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Well, I'm excited now. The first four seem terrible especially with those guest stars.
05:42 PM on 09/15/11
Jay Sean Fenris
User Info.
I feel like I totally saw this one coming, but that's just complete hind-sight-bullshit.

I actually didn't enjoy her vocals all that much in her first albums - odd, considering she's pop (rock).
05:51 PM on 09/15/11
HarryPotter
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I doubt the first 4 tracks are bad. they're just radio pop tracks. They each feature someone that is huge on pop radio right now. Somebody just hates pop(ular) music. I'm not one to deny that Dev had a great song in Top of The World and LIKE A G6!
05:54 PM on 09/15/11
HarryPotter
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I am not sure if this website is being serious sometimes - did this get a legit good score/review? should I check this out or are you messing with me D:
I think this website is growing up. They are no longer going to hate something just because "they should." Sure certain bands that I think are good like Cobra Starship and Metro Station wont be given a chance on here, they are however, starting to appreciate other acts when a few years ago they would disregard...much like you are doing.
"I guess this is growing up" du nanaaa dunanaa "I guess this is growing up"
05:56 PM on 09/15/11
HarryPotter
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Well, I'm excited now. The first four seem terrible especially with those guest stars.
Yeah it's totally not cool to like anything pop. God I hate all things popular! Lets go cut ourselves!!!
06:00 PM on 09/15/11
ApresMoi
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
wish she had more songs like every time you lie, it suited her voice but was different enough from the disney pop rock she did on her first record. This new sound she's going for just sounds a little ridiculous coming from her sky scraper was decent tho
06:06 PM on 09/15/11
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
User Info.
I doubt the first 4 tracks are bad. they're just radio pop tracks. They each feature someone that is huge on pop radio right now. Somebody just hates pop(ular) music. I'm not one to deny that Dev had a great song in Top of The World and LIKE A G6!

You're really going to say I hate popular music? Are you new here?

If these songs were released by any other artist ... I'd have no problem admitting they'd be super guilty pleasures, because they're not bad. But considering the album they were released on...an album that is 80% legitimately good, it's just weird. That's all I'm saying.
06:22 PM on 09/15/11
Dan CiTi
To Let The World Be
User Info.
Even if her songs kind of suck, Demi can actually sing, unlike Selena.
06:24 PM on 09/15/11
Dan CiTi
To Let The World Be
User Info.
Somebody just hates pop(ular) music.
Ahahahahahahahahaha pop does not mean popular.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos