Username
Password
PlayRadioPlay! News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 31.
10:42 AM on 09/19/11
Clark
Dirk Nowitzki's Beard
User Info.
Great song. Haters are undoubtedly going to hate.
10:43 AM on 09/19/11
foleyfrosh14
User Info.
He was a douche bag on the message boards. Got banned. Thus, banalog rebellion.
hahahah what even. thats dumb on his part
10:56 AM on 09/19/11
Thug_Nasty
www.GridPins.com
User Info.
im digging it
01:02 PM on 09/19/11
thatwasamoment
RICH GANNON WAR WAGON
User Info.
pretty cool song
04:46 PM on 09/19/11
Meeze
PunkOut.org
User Info.
when is the new record dropping and is it gonna be called Evaders?
08:08 PM on 09/19/11
MarquisInSpades
User Info.
I went back and read through those responses where he was banned. I got secondhand embarrassment for the site. In the grand scheme of things, how is it really a big deal what he said? I mean it's a forum. I go to work everyday and deal with people in customer service who say much worse shit than that...I mean MUCH worse, and yeah they're paying customers and anyone can just join up here, but I don't quit my job or make some big stance or ban people from my facility because they get an attitude or they get too full of themselves.

I mean we're all just bullshitting each other and pretending we know too much, right? Let's just have fun with it.
08:09 PM on 09/19/11
MarquisInSpades
User Info.
annnnnnnnnnd banned (?)
08:33 PM on 09/19/11
MondayMourning
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Definitely my favorite song I've heard by him.
08:43 PM on 09/19/11
trevorshmevor
User Info.
I went back and read through those responses where he was banned. I got secondhand embarrassment for the site. In the grand scheme of things, how is it really a big deal what he said? I mean it's a forum. I go to work everyday and deal with people in customer service who say much worse shit than that...I mean MUCH worse, and yeah they're paying customers and anyone can just join up here, but I don't quit my job or make some big stance or ban people from my facility because they get an attitude or they get too full of themselves.

I mean we're all just bullshitting each other and pretending we know too much, right? Let's just have fun with it.

Agree. While I do think some of Dan's arguments were pretty obnoxious, Jason tends to play this weird ambiguous game in his arguments, where he'll completely insinuate one thing, but then turn around and say "but I never actually said that". In general, the argument was completely childish. Debating whether something is mainstream or not, or pop punk or not is just fruitless. Those are two things that will never be considered by every single person to hold the same definition, and even if everyone did, it would make no difference. There are just too many artists crossing over too many borders these days to really fight over sub-genres like they were. Should have just been an agree-to-disagree ending.
09:35 PM on 09/19/11
sargentlgfuad
Glass boy
User Info.
omgggaaszzz a musiciannn wasss meannnn oncee???!!! wahhhhhhhhhhhttttt
09:36 PM on 09/19/11
sargentlgfuad
Glass boy
User Info.
/goood song is good. solid musician.
11:05 PM on 09/19/11
tyramail
wake up i'm calling you
User Info.
i am surprised at how much i like this
12:15 AM on 09/20/11
xhmnimx
They made me do it.
User Info.
I wish he still made more electronic-esque music like he did back in the PlayRadioPlay! days. That was the stuff I really enjoyed.
02:10 AM on 09/20/11
AprilFools
sometimes it HAS to be said.
User Info.
That argument between Jason and Dan was one of AP.net's greatest, most entertaining moments. Don't go into Walmart screaming "F$*k Sam Walton."
04:03 AM on 09/20/11
MarquisInSpades
User Info.
That argument between Jason and Dan was one of AP.net's greatest, most entertaining moments. Don't go into Walmart screaming "F$*k Sam Walton."

I don't recall Dan saying f--- anyone. Somewhere along the line everyone got way to worried about what certain people deemed important think and rally against others simply because they are not the "important" people. It's like being against someone JUST for standing up to someone "above" them. Nothing regarding who you are on this site makes your opinions or your rights more or less valid--including the person running it.

You don't see Sam Walton telling the customer he's growing tired of him or that he's a talentless hack, do you? Be able to take it if you want to dish it.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests