Username
Password
Drama News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Drama
Inside AP.net

Emmure Posts Response to Endwell's Tour Departure

Posted by: Anton Djamoos (05/29/08)
Emmure have posted their side of the story involving Endwell's getting booted off the Mosh Lives tour on their blog. Read it below.
Message From the BandIn response to Endwell being removed from The Mosh Lives Tour

Let me first start by saying we as a band have been friends with these guys for a while so this is in no way partial to one side or another. Some of you may have noticed that Endwell has been removed from The Mosh Lives Tour. I'd just like to clear up a few things and set the record straight.

This is a respctable tour with respectable bands and band members. This is our tour and us as Emmure must make sure that this tour is not hindered by immaturity since we are responoble for 6 bands 36 people and all their actions.

Endwell has been surrounded and plauged with bad decision making since day one. As youll recall they were kicked off a bayside tour as well for lack of any morality, respect, or loyalty to the people that were helping them and were supposed to be friends with.

They are quick to talk shit but what they won't tell you is that when they first got signed to victory they were pumped they loved it they wouldn't even help us out and get on a show when we needed it because they said they weren't a local band anymore and they couldnt just do that. Victory put them in a Hollywood recording studio for over a month which excessivly exceeded their budget and time. They were provided with one of the top directors for their music video and put in every major music magazine... You would think they would be thankful

After their record bombed to put it gently they started getting pissy and blaming everyone underneath the sun except for themselves which seems to be the trend of that band. And all but 2 members quit.

Before this tour started we started hearing how they were talking shit about us and our record which we confronted them about and they confessed and with a good heart and them being our supposed friends we let it slide and kept them on he tour. The very first day they show up they have a shirt they are selling that is blatantly a slap in the face to victory records and us. I don't know if they are just fucking dumb or naive but how the fuck do you show up to a victory records band headlining tour with that type of shot and think its funny? And expect for it to be ok and get away with it?

Despite what they say they dug their own grave and did this to themselves noone is the bad guy in this except them despite their best efforts to tarnish the face of victory records their rue colors really shine through on this one and its just a new low in a bands carreer that doesnt need to get any lower

Don't shit where you sleep or your gonna wake up in shit

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 93
01:18 PM on 05/29/08
TKTKrob
!
User Info.
At least Endwell's getting minor publicity after getting kicked off the tour..
01:18 PM on 05/29/08
Anton Djamoos
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hmm.
01:19 PM on 05/29/08
thatwasamoment
RICH GANNON WAR WAGON
User Info.
Emmure as the moral authority...lol

tour flip
01:22 PM on 05/29/08
Of Machines
brings teh awesome.
User Info.
total IQ of both these bands < 100
01:22 PM on 05/29/08
callingallcars
remember us 4 all we pretend 2 be
User Info.
Its bad when Emmure says you have no morals. Endwell is getting shitted on hard.
01:24 PM on 05/29/08
TKTKrob
!
User Info.
Its bad when Emmure says you have no morals. Endwell is getting shitted on hard.
I believe it would be "shat"
01:25 PM on 05/29/08
callingallcars
User Info.
this certainly didn't ENDWELL for them... hahha

edit:i know it was lame but i Had to.
01:29 PM on 05/29/08
pleasegoodmusic
User Info.
WOW! Two bands I've never heard of are embarrassing themselves on the internet!
01:36 PM on 05/29/08
Whimsikill
Lamest Prestigious Member Ever
User Info.
Victory needs to stop thinking they're important enough to be hurt by this. Honestly. And the few people that actually care already hate them anyway.
Bryant
User Info.
Hmm, who can you trust these days?
Flowers
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
These Endwell kids sound like they need a spanking. It sounds like Emmure did the right thing here. You would think the opening band would be a bit smarter.
01:37 PM on 05/29/08
Awesome_Danny
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Emmure is by far the worst band (musically and as tough guys, as shown here) in music today. Nobody comes close.

Like really? You are going to act hard on a band that dislikes your music and your precious label? Who cares? I dislike your music. I'm talking shit, how about your band confronts me? Check tracks 8 and 9 on that Bayside album and learn how to spell "responsible" right.

What a joke.

Emmure are fucking awesome, fuck the gaycia strain

it's easier for bands to confront bands talking shit. they have no control over other peeps/fans not liking their band
01:38 PM on 05/29/08
callingallcars
User Info.
WOW! Two bands I've never heard of are embarrassing themselves on the internet!

01:38 PM on 05/29/08
kjs7
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
emmure= shitty band on a shitty label. Stop ripping the acacia strain all the time you ******s.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests