AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Tour Dates News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Living With Lions Tour Dates

Posted by - 07:27 PM on 09/30/11
Living With Lions will be doing short run in Canada with The Flatliners and Broadway Calls on select dates. Check out the replies for tour dates.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 22
07:27 PM on 09/30/11
Dre Okorley
@dreudangers
User Info.
Tour Dates10/11 Hamilton, ON - The Casbah*
10/12 London, ON - Call The Office*
10/13 Toronto, ON - The Mod Club*
10/14 Montreal, QC - Underworld*
10/15 Quebec City, QC - Le Cercle*
10/16 Ottawa, ON - Mavericks*
11/21 Toronto, ON - TBA
11/24 Winnipeg, MB - In Store Performance at Music Trader
11/26 Calgary, AB - The Gateway
11/27 Edmonton, AB - TBA

* with the Flatliners and Broadway Calls
08:08 PM on 09/30/11
boscorelli
destination: beautiful
User Info.
oh my. think i must attend one of these.
08:08 PM on 09/30/11
Cue the Sun
I'm not sad anymore
User Info.
already got my ticket for the toronto show, yeeuuhh.
08:11 PM on 09/30/11
boscorelli
User Info.
already got my ticket for the toronto show, yeeuuhh.
im just looking at tickets now. bummed to see that living with lions isn't headlining this. not sure now if it is worth attending.
09:08 PM on 09/30/11
Cue the Sun
I'm not sad anymore
User Info.
im just looking at tickets now. bummed to see that living with lions isn't headlining this. not sure now if it is worth attending.
There's no way they would be headlining over The Flats in Ontario.
09:36 PM on 09/30/11
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
Yeah, I was just wandering around Queen Street West last month and throughout the night I spotted 4 Flatliners shirts. LWL will probably be headlining that second Toronto show in November. A little surprised they're not hitting up Winnipeg on their way back home, but whatever.
09:38 PM on 09/30/11
Dre Okorley
@dreudangers
User Info.
Haha. I always expect the " they're not hitting Winnepeg" comment. Makes me wish I was in a band so I could play there all the time.
09:47 PM on 09/30/11
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
I don't think it does any good, I've never convinced a band to book shows here, but I try, haha. Normally I wouldn't have mentioned it because LWL already played here twice in 2011. But those Alberta dates are super random, seems weird they wouldn't fill up that five day gap with a show here and in Regina.
10:03 PM on 09/30/11
boscorelli
User Info.
There's no way they would be headlining over The Flats in Ontario.
meh. think i will go and leave after living with lions play. hoping to get that new broadway calls vinyl.
11:10 PM on 09/30/11
37 Everywhere
User Info.
Wish Flatliners were playing the Alberta shows too.
01:14 AM on 10/01/11
roughroads
Sometimes you gotta pee in the sink
User Info.
I don't think it does any good, I've never convinced a band to book shows here, but I try, haha. Normally I wouldn't have mentioned it because LWL already played here twice in 2011. But those Alberta dates are super random, seems weird they wouldn't fill up that five day gap with a show here and in Regina.

This.

Plus I was always under the impression that they like Winnipeg shows. Oh well, I'm sure they have their reasons..
Getting bummed every time a band I want to see isn't playing here would leave me depressed; I'll just stick to being stoked when they do come (hopefully soon? haha).
01:26 AM on 10/01/11
Dre Okorley
@dreudangers
User Info.
So you don't want to see my non-existent band play? haha. Anyway...who's the person who books most of the punk shows around there? Why do bands skip that city so much?
09:15 AM on 10/01/11
Cøltøn
User Info.
Damn, this has to come to Winnipeg!
10:53 AM on 10/01/11
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.
So you don't want to see my non-existent band play? haha. Anyway...who's the person who books most of the punk shows around there? Why do bands skip that city so much?

Well, I'm glad I can count on you to show up, haha. I think it's just because of geography unfortunately. We're in the middle of nowhere and only 700,000 people live here. It takes a lot of gas and the crowds will be smaller so I think a lot of bands feel that it's not worth their time. It's not really an issue with Canadian bands, I'm not really angry at LWL for skipping us because they've played here twice since April. It's the American bands that annoy me, very few of them seem to care about Canada. There's some exceptions, like A Wilhelm Scream and Against Me! but most of them don't care at all.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos