AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Line-up Change News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

K Sera Looking For Bass Player

Posted by - 01:09 AM on 10/06/11
K Sera is looking to find a new bass player. The band is Looking for someone technically proficient that is looking to be a full-time member as the band will start touring late this fall. Any inquiries should be sent here.

Displaying posts 1 - 12 of 12
01:25 AM on 10/06/11
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
So I guess that means the guy left to be a part of Dance Gavin full time?
02:10 AM on 10/06/11
abusedcat
Long Gone Before Daylight
User Info.
Something like that - Eric has a full time job, I think.
04:01 AM on 10/06/11
JonnyJonnyJonny
Jonny - TMTMM/Flavorsaurus
User Info.
A lot of bands/fans like to think they are about to "break" but it's a lot easier said then done.
07:57 AM on 10/06/11
Rob McWilliams
Eat your salad, no dessert
User Info.

Probably, even though there's nothing from the DGD camp yet.
12:16 PM on 10/06/11
Jack Appleby
___
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
yeah guess so. I get it...but why leave something you worked really hard on, right when it's about to break?
Because you get to play for 500+ kids as a headlining band, with a lot bigger paycheck, a lot more label push, and you tour the world.
11:19 PM on 10/06/11
WeWereGiants
Cold hands, Lips blue
User Info.
I wish I was good enough to replace their ex-bass player. This band is fantastic though, they deserve another awesome bass player.
10:47 AM on 10/07/11
Rob McWilliams
User Info.
Because you get to play for 500+ kids as a headlining band, with a lot bigger paycheck, a lot more label push, and you tour the world.

Yeah, but your job security would be a lot less stable with a band like Gavin.

One choice comment and Will Swan will through you out of the tour bus going 55 down the highway.
12:41 PM on 10/22/11
contrapposto
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Yeah, but your job security would be a lot less stable with a band like Gavin.

One choice comment and Will Swan will through you out of the tour bus going 55 down the highway.
never witnessed will ever *throw* someone out of a tour bus... i did, however, watch him save jonny from jumping out the back lounge in an opiate-induced depression once. i love the dudes in dgd (sans jonny when he's high), i've known a couple of the guys since middle school, and joined them when the timing allowed it (mike was doing the march ahead thing with johnny).

very true about the job security, given recent events, hahaha. :) i'll be playing with k sera while i get my head back on straight and figure out what makes me happiest. i do appreciate the understanding from everyone (band, fans, etc) while i saw the world a bit and got a higher understanding of whether or not touring is for me. check out k sera's new record nov1, probably the songs i'm the most proud of to have written on. (...especially "the youth that i spent" and "asleep at the wheel")
04:58 PM on 10/22/11
Rob McWilliams
User Info.
never witnessed will ever *throw* someone out of a tour bus... i did, however, watch him save jonny from jumping out the back lounge in an opiate-induced depression once. i love the dudes in dgd (sans jonny when he's high), i've known a couple of the guys since middle school, and joined them when the timing allowed it (mike was doing the march ahead thing with johnny).

very true about the job security, given recent events, hahaha. :) i'll be playing with k sera while i get my head back on straight and figure out what makes me happiest. i do appreciate the understanding from everyone (band, fans, etc) while i saw the world a bit and got a higher understanding of whether or not touring is for me. check out k sera's new record nov1, probably the songs i'm the most proud of to have written on. (...especially "the youth that i spent" and "asleep at the wheel")

Aaaaaaaaah, how'd I make that typo? xD

So, Jordan, being an insider, do you have any clue what exactly is going on with Jonny right now? I know I read something about Mess posting bail...
09:03 PM on 10/22/11
contrapposto
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
haha just a grammar nazi and giving you a hard time. (but i don't use caps, judge me.)

i'm so sick of hearing about jonny haha. it makes sense that he would do this directly after we cancel the tour, so i'm not as bummed about it not happening. i have no idea what's going on with him... him and i don't keep in touch outside of tour anymore. and i HIGHLY doubt that jon of all people posted bail for him, but would love to read where you found that. i honestly doubt that anyone a part of the situation would post bail for him at this point, especially with the tour already having already been cancelled a week before.
09:56 AM on 10/23/11
Rob McWilliams
User Info.
haha just a grammar nazi and giving you a hard time. (but i don't use caps, judge me.)

i'm so sick of hearing about jonny haha. it makes sense that he would do this directly after we cancel the tour, so i'm not as bummed about it not happening. i have no idea what's going on with him... him and i don't keep in touch outside of tour anymore. and i HIGHLY doubt that jon of all people posted bail for him, but would love to read where you found that. i honestly doubt that anyone a part of the situation would post bail for him at this point, especially with the tour already having already been cancelled a week before.

Well, I was reading Mess's twitter and what he's been tweeting over the past couple of days made me think Jon had bailed him out.

Thanks for answering, man. :)

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version