Attila
Memphis May Fire
Abandon All Ships
This Time Next Year
Chelsea Grin
Stick To Your Guns
Ice Nine Kills
Legacy

I'd probably write this off as complete crap, except I think you had some insider info on last year's lineup.

But this lineup doesn't surprise me. 1/2 pop punk and 1/2 metal/screamo/hardcore.
08:03 PM on 10/12/11 
User Info.
ALT/MSC/FAN
Everything's Coming Up Milhouse
Alma, MI
Male - 21 Years Old
Same here. Chicago was always at the end of July/beginning of August. This past summer it was the first week of July.

Same for Detroit too. I'm okay with it though.
The first half of the tour usually consists of the better bands.
08:05 PM on 10/12/11 
User Info.
kidinthebushes
Downers Grove, IL
Male
Same for Detroit too. I'm okay with it though.
The first half of the tour usually consists of the better bands.

Agreed, but I got used to waiting weeks and weeks and weeks building up anticipation. Now, it happens so quickly and then it's over.
08:50 PM on 10/12/11 
User Info.
ALT/MSC/FAN
Alma, MI
Male - 21 Years Old
Agreed, but I got used to waiting weeks and weeks and weeks building up anticipation. Now, it happens so quickly and then it's over.

Yeah, I can totally get behind that aspect of it. In 2010, there was so much excitement surrounding it, but 2011, I was like....so...what's left to do?
08:29 AM on 10/13/11 
User Info.
UnderMyDreams
No Avatar Selected
University Park, PA
Male - 24 Years Old
Could somebody put the rumored bands in the first post?

Any band "rumored" right now is just 100% speculation made to try to get people's hopes up. Haha
08:32 AM on 10/13/11 
User Info.
JulianH
No Avatar Selected
Male - 22 Years Old
Bands I have heard rumored in some way shape or form

Emmure
Falling In Reverse
Born Of Osiris
New Found Glory
Taking Back Sunday
Four Year Strong
Carnifex
For All Those Sleeping
The Bunny The Bear
Close Your Eyes
A Loss For Words
Man Overboard
Transit
Sleeping With Sirens
Bless The Fall
Attila
Memphis May Fire
Abandon All Ships
This Time Next Year
Chelsea Grin
Stick To Your Guns
Ice Nine Kills
Legacy
Isn't For Today a big rumor also?
08:32 AM on 10/13/11 
User Info.
JulianH
No Avatar Selected
Male - 22 Years Old
Any band "rumored" right now is just 100% speculation made to try to get people's hopes up. Haha
XD lol
08:37 AM on 10/13/11 
User Info.
heyjoshua
No More
No Avatar Selected
North Carolina
Male
Hell, I could say AC/DC is a rumored band then.
08:52 AM on 10/13/11 
User Info.
hrleyquinn13
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
Isn't For Today a big rumor also?
Yea I realized after I forgot to put them and Texas In July on the list.
08:56 AM on 10/13/11 
User Info.
hrleyquinn13
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
I mean yea thats, a lot of the game. Bands throw their name out there in hopes of actually getting on Warped tour or getting one of the other big tours interested in them so they are def on a tour for the summer. As with last year I would say about half of the "rumored" bands were actually on the tour. Last year there were bands like Born Of Osiris and After The Burial who were legitamatly trying very hard to get on Warped Tour but ultimatly Sumerian wanted them on All Stars. Then there were bands like Stick To Your Guns who were actually offered a spot on Warped last year but it was only like 10 dates and it would have interfered with them going to Europe so they turned it down. So yea I mean nothing is every confirmed until you actually see if on the Warped site because they are so tight lipped about their tour. You just kinda go through what you hear from bands themselves and management. And the amount of different people you hear it from.
08:58 AM on 10/13/11 
User Info.
hrleyquinn13
Registered Member
No Avatar Selected
I will say that I have heard the Emmure, Falling In Reverse, New Found Glory, Born Of Osiris, and For All Those Sleeping rumors from enough people in the know that they all seem as for sure as they can be.
09:02 AM on 10/13/11 
User Info.
UnderMyDreams
No Avatar Selected
University Park, PA
Male - 24 Years Old
I mean yea thats, a lot of the game. Bands throw their name out there in hopes of actually getting on Warped tour or getting one of the other big tours interested in them so they are def on a tour for the summer. As with last year I would say about half of the "rumored" bands were actually on the tour. Last year there were bands like Born Of Osiris and After The Burial who were legitamatly trying very hard to get on Warped Tour but ultimatly Sumerian wanted them on All Stars. Then there were bands like Stick To Your Guns who were actually offered a spot on Warped last year but it was only like 10 dates and it would have interfered with them going to Europe so they turned it down. So yea I mean nothing is every confirmed until you actually see if on the Warped site because they are so tight lipped about their tour. You just kinda go through what you hear from bands themselves and management. And the amount of different people you hear it from.

A lot of that is the fact that everyone knows the primary genres Warped is. Of course many bands that are rumored will be on the tour; many of which begin by just kids being hopeful... Lucky guesses. At this point that's what all of the "rumors" are.
09:06 AM on 10/13/11 
User Info.
ALT/MSC/FAN
Alma, MI
Male - 21 Years Old
I will say that I have heard the Emmure, Falling In Reverse, New Found Glory, Born Of Osiris, and For All Those Sleeping rumors from enough people in the know that they all seem as for sure as they can be.

My thoughts exactly.
09:12 AM on 10/13/11 
User Info.
UnderMyDreams
No Avatar Selected
University Park, PA
Male - 24 Years Old

I would bet FIR will be on, they did the last week or so this year and the response was amazing.

As for the other bands, all bands I could see on the tour, Cyrus from NFG was hanging in Florida.

A lot of bands wanting to be on the tour will talk to Kevin, and a lot of rumors can come off of that. Most recently, Mayday Parade just said they're talking to Kevin and hoping to play.

In the end, you just need to wait and see what Kevin ends up doing.
09:13 AM on 10/13/11 
User Info.
edwardyyy
Enter The Void.
Fresno, CA
Male - 20 Years Old
I say we don't start listing bands till they admit being on through interviews or 100% confirmation through talking to bands.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos