Username
Password

10:30 PM on 10/16/11 
User Info.
vivatoto56
Importer/Exporter
Billings, MT
Male - 23 Years Old
It's pretty good. I figured I would be hooked by the 3rd episode but I'm still only curious.
10:38 PM on 10/16/11 
User Info.
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
Columbia, SC
Male - 25 Years Old
Liked this week's episode but it was the weakest in my opinion. Bedroom scene was awk to say the least.
11:46 PM on 10/16/11 
User Info.
mht
i am hooked on this show

needed a show to fill my True Blood void and this sure gives a complete spin with "what the hell happens next" cliff hangers.

my crazy prediction (well maybe not crazy but):

It seems way to obvious that he has turned, and they are making you think he has turned by beating up his partner/killing him while captive and lying to his wife about it, and then to the muslim prayer and also lying about meeting that top notch muslin terrorist. I feel because of all this, that its someone else. I think its Claire Daines character that is the one thats turned, they never have hinted on what happened over in Iraq that shes in the dog house, also shes on a bunch of crazy pills and is doing a bunch of fucking whacko shit that I cant figure, like they keep showing her with this wedding ring but I have yet to see any fucking husband in her life (lol). She's so batshit crazy in this I love it, her job is putting her over the edge, she's gotta be a terrorist or maybe her boss with the beard.
11:51 PM on 10/16/11 
User Info.
vivatoto56
Importer/Exporter
Billings, MT
Male - 23 Years Old
Wow. That is a really good prediction. The lack of information on her trip to Iraq certainly seems like the best evidence. Also, we can't be sure that what she said the prisoner said is what he actually said. Hmmm. I like this theory
11:56 PM on 10/16/11 
User Info.
Lueda Alia
Toronto
Female - 27 Years Old
Staff Member
I don't really see where they could go with the story if that theory ends up being true. I can totally see Brody not being the soldier that's been "turned," though.
11:57 PM on 10/16/11 
User Info.
mht
i'm not sure if the writers of this show WANT you to know he has turned, or are making you think he has turned only to trick you like that movie with Steve Zahn and Milla Jovovich, A Perfect Getaway, where the fucking directors cheated. I feel like I could be getting cheated here, and for my crazy reaction and I am so curious of the answer I keep watching.

I almost want them to cheat, but I dont think they will. But it seems to obvious they are cheating in putting you over in thinking this guy is turned and so guilty 3 episodes into the season you wonder how in the world this can last longer than 1 season, that it could be just a really good mini series and end it at that.

I am liking this a lot though, plus that one chick has got some bomb ass titties, Iill be sad when that prince finds out shes under cover and he slices her throat with that diamond encrusted bling necklace he got for her lol
11:59 PM on 10/16/11 
User Info.
Lueda Alia
Toronto
Female - 27 Years Old
Staff Member
Haha I'm guessing you didn't watch the new episode?
12:01 AM on 10/17/11 
User Info.
vivatoto56
Importer/Exporter
Billings, MT
Male - 23 Years Old
Mht, don't think about why I'm asking you this question....are you caught up with all 3 episodes?

EDIT: haha little late.
12:06 AM on 10/17/11 
User Info.
mht
as i am typing i am like a half hour into episode 3.

I started episode 3 and I was curious if there was a thread on AP about this show, I didnt know how much of a show like this would get an coverage on AP, as its not True Blood, Jersey Shore, Walking Dead, Dexter, Lost, etc.

It's way different.
12:07 AM on 10/17/11 
User Info.
mht
lol:

did he just jerk off to his wife and then go to bed. HAHAHAHA
12:10 AM on 10/17/11 
User Info.
mht
okay caught up.

bummer no more awesome tits
12:10 AM on 10/17/11 
User Info.
Lueda Alia
Toronto
Female - 27 Years Old
Staff Member
Just finished waching the new episode.

I had a feeling the prince wasn't involved in the murder, and I feel even more convinced of that now due to the ending.
12:19 AM on 10/17/11 
User Info.
HarryPotter
No Avatar Selected
Hogwarts
Male - 27 Years Old
They can't base a series on such a small story. This seems to make for a mini-series. I hope it only gets a season.
12:26 AM on 10/17/11 
User Info.
mht
i just watched the end

they just pulled a this:

lol
12:28 AM on 10/17/11 
User Info.
Whalejaw
I called the asset getting killed last week but I didn't think it was going to happen so soon. They took it in an interesting direction though with her not necessarily getting made, but rather being killed for the necklace.

I really liked Brody's scenes with his daughter. This episode definitely gave her a bit more depth than just a bratty teenager.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos