05:29 PM on 10/29/11
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
User Info.
So is HTL continuing on with the dates?
05:31 PM on 10/29/11
PerfectChaos337
User Info.
Band is, in my opinion, incredibly overrated.

Sorry, but I just can't get into them. HTL tour will still rule.
05:32 PM on 10/29/11
NickHTL
User Info.
The Dangerous Soap Opera
Yeah, I really like this haha
05:34 PM on 10/29/11
boscorelli
destination: beautiful
User Info.
This band is still stuck in high school. And they show it on their Facebook's. Time to grow up someday.
sums up my feelings on this band PERFECTLY. the whole thing seems so amateurish.
Protested Hero
Jon
User Info.
I guess I should have gone to see them the last time they came around because now I might not have a chance. I hope it's not bad news.
OnTheByas
User Info.
this is by far one of my favorite bands, and I realize we don't know all the details about why this is happening but they really need to stop doing this to their fans. people pay good money to see their shows well in advance and then suddenly they're not playing anymore. I'd say a good percent of the people who bought tickets to this show were buying them to see TDS and now nothing? They really need to start considering their fans a little more cause I'm so bummed out. was so pumped to see them
05:49 PM on 10/29/11
swimforthemusic
User Info.
05:50 PM on 10/29/11
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
this is by far one of my favorite bands, and I realize we don't know all the details about why this is happening but they really need to stop doing this to their fans. people pay good money to see their shows well in advance and then suddenly they're not playing anymore. I'd say a good percent of the people who bought tickets to this show were buying them to see TDS and now nothing? They really need to start considering their fans a little more cause I'm so bummed out. was so pumped to see them

I'd say that the majority of people going to a Hit the Lights headline would be going for Hit the Lights
05:51 PM on 10/29/11
MattRM
She didn't turn out to be that cool
User Info.
I'd say that the majority of people going to a Hit the Lights headline would be going for Hit the Lights
False?
05:52 PM on 10/29/11
Imperfektion
All I need are sounds of ecstasy.
User Info.
Yeah, I really like this haha
Care to shed some light on the situation?
05:53 PM on 10/29/11
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

How is that false?
05:57 PM on 10/29/11
OnTheByas
User Info.

Um maybe you haven't been on this site in the past few months but TDS has gotten extremely popular whereas HTL hasnt even been relevant lately. 2 eps in like 4 years.
05:58 PM on 10/29/11
Manufactured Dreams
Fabricated Revolution
User Info.

I'm a fan of both but I was mainly going for Hit The Lights so I'd say this is true.
06:01 PM on 10/29/11
NickHTL
User Info.
Care to shed some light on the situation?

Honestly, there's not much to it. I got word last night that TDS got in a fight in Chicago and they broke up. Then there was talks of an acoustic set by AJ. That apparently won't happen and then I see that they're cancelling all activity until Decemer 17th. It's the date setting that really gets me you know? Like, "Hey we can't get our shit together enough to figure out this prior commitment that we backed out of last minute, BUT WE SHOULD HAVE IT FIGURED OUT BY THE GLAMOUR KILLS SHOW!" Nope. That's my inside scoop.
06:02 PM on 10/29/11
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Um maybe you haven't been on this site in the past few months but TDS has gotten extremely popular whereas HTL hasnt even been relevant lately. 2 eps in like 4 years.

This site is not the world. Thie number of people who look at this site barely means anything as far as a band's fan base. Why do you think TDS does extremely rare headliners? If TDS were bigger, they would headline. Come on, you have got to know this site is not at all an indication of how well a band is doing.

Also, 2 EPs and one album in 3 years isn't terrible.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos