No Avatar Selected

Omg this video is so awkward...
I don't like my recorded voice...at all ;___;
Um, it's a bit quiet. So turn your speakers up, children~
08:35 PM on 10/27/11
CyanideDynamite
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Alright, here it is guys. I hope my story means something to you, because it means a lot to me. Thanks!

Also, sorry about the clicking. Not sure what the camera was thinking...
10:57 PM on 10/27/11
TrianaDrew
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Well,for Blink 182, i don't remember when and what song it was because i was so young. I think i was 1 or 2 (Seriously!) and my dad was a fan. I have been listening to them on my own since i was 6 or 7. =]

For MCR, it was 2008 and i was a 5th grader. I had been made fun of for being different and hyper and having red hair and ADHD. When i was in 5th grade, i heard 'I'm Not Okay (I Promise)' and i knew that was, like, MY song! I thought of it as my song because i was really not okay. And the video, was so much like what i went through. After i heard that song, (Which was on a video i was watching), i went onto youtube and searched My Chemical Romance and listened to all of their songs. I knew right away that they were awesome. This is gonna sound cheesy, but they saved my life, no lie. I was, and still am, a cutter. I wanted to die. I was so depressed. I still am depressed, but i know that i shouldn't be. My favorite song of My Chem's is Untitled, or Stay, which they only preformed live. It got to me. I made me cry, because i thought that if i died, nobody would care, but then i thought about my little sisters, whom are 7 and 4, and i realized, they would miss me terribly. Also, i realized, it may not seem like it, but my parents would miss me too. Then there are my friends, who are like me and have very few friends. They need me. I thought suicide would be the easy way out and nobody would care, but then i heard that song (Stay or Untitled), and I'm Not Okay (I Promise), and since then, i have tried to stop cutting. I basically have stopped. I haven't cut in a few weeks. I am less depressed, and i spend more time with my sisters, because i don't know when i will die. My story sounds so cheesy, but i swear on my life, this is my real story. I have been made fun of since kindergarten. I have always come home from school crying. It got so bad, my parents took me out of school and put in homeschool, afraid for my life. But the harassment has never stopped. And it probably never will. My Chem is my life. When i'm scared or depressed or wanting to die, i sing Famous Last Words as loud as i can, because I am not afraid to keep on living! (Just got even cheesier. xD) I swear on my LIFE this is true! I hope Frank Iero and Mark Hoppus read this!

My Chem is my favorite band of all time. Blink 182, i love all their songs and are totally my 2nd favorite band. =]
01:55 PM on 10/29/11
Moooa08
User Info.
Heyy Friend(:
Just Wondering Where You Got That Rockin' Shirt!(:
Do You Know Where iMight Be Able To Get It??
Thankss :D

Let's see if I can understand how to reply this...

Hmm, well I bought the shirt after the MCR consert, and I don't know where else you can get it,
I saw that it's not available on the website... so I'm sorry, but I really don't know. :(
...And thanks! :)
Hope you'll find it anyway!
02:53 PM on 10/29/11
MCRFreak101
User Info.
Let's see if I can understand how to reply this...

Hmm, well I bought the shirt after the MCR consert, and I don't know where else you can get it,
I saw that it's not available on the website... so I'm sorry, but I really don't know. :(
...And thanks! :)
Hope you'll find it anyway!
Ohh Ok.
Thanks!(:
12:03 PM on 10/31/11
sweetliner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

Hi MCR! And Blink 182! :)
edit:Itried to change the vid a bit. i was twelve not eleven. I can't upload the newer version -_-.

edit: BLINK-182! I FINISHED It! THE VIDEO!

01:46 PM on 11/01/11
RainingPoision
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The story of how i fell in love (or as how my friend say it; became obsessed) With My chemical romance:
I was skimming on youtube on my (now deleted) account, and someone had sent me a video (like you share videos) and the thumbnail of the video had really my eye it was gerard pale as can be with a black vest (black shirt under) and a red tie, if you are a good enough fan of mcr you guessed right! It was the song helena. So i clicked on it, and heard the song. I thought i didn't like it, because it was rock and all, and my dad loves rock, and i hate my dad, hates a strong word...Don't like my dad. So i mind-fucked myself into thinking i didn't like the song. But eventually i heard the song again and i was just like "Whoa!! Good band" and i started liking it, its funny cause my grandma and my mom and my brother don't like rock, so i would put helena on blast and my brother would be like "turn that piece of shit off!!" and my mom would be like "Ew, fast foward please" but fuck a moose. No matter how much i don't like my dad, i liked rock. Mcr to be specific. half of my family don't like rock, thats why i purposley put all of mcr's song on blast at my house. Jokes on them.
05:49 PM on 11/01/11
punkenuff
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
We need winners!! :)
07:15 PM on 11/01/11
ListyRayne
User Info.
Were winners ever chosen?
02:36 PM on 11/02/11
Unbekannte
User Info.
Were winners ever chosen?
We're aaaall asking ourselves the same question since the contest began XDDD I mean, there is even no deadline :(( Or is it. XDDD
12:10 AM on 11/05/11
mindtherocks
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Dazed, the young girl walked into the white room. Slowly, she shifted her gaze from one sun-washed wall to the next. After a few more sweeps, she gave up the search for her mother. Bored, she sat down on the bed in the cubic closed space. She turned on the TV to temporarily fill the void of her mother’s presence with the trash that would usually come on at ten in the morning. Quickly, a noise formed in the speakers of the black Panasonic TV that floated and stuffed its jagged edges into her ears and fell out the other side. Her mouth dropped, her eyes were over-whelmed, her mind attempted many times without success to analyze the images, tears welled up in her eyes. Something formed in her throat. She eventually managed to force it out, feeling it drag and tear at her throat. At first it sounded no louder than a whisper but suddenly became a loud screech. The nine year- olds mother rushed into the room to comfort her daughter. The next few weeks she had nightmares of pain and death. Soon, she forgot, falling into the innocence of youth, an innocence that would soon be taken.
A couple years grew the young girl into a self-loathing twelve year-old. The next part of our story takes place in Poncha Springs, Colorado, where the girl’s father’s family resided. While attempting to download music onto her new mp3 player, a large, weathered hand fell on her broad shoulder. A phone was shoved into her hands by the short, wrinkled man, who was her dear dad, and she carefully spoke into the receiver.

“Hello?”

The caller was her talented Cousin. The Cousin had called upon hearing that the young girl was downloading music. After a bit of buttering up, Cousin asked the girl to download a few songs by one of the new bands she liked.

“Who is this band,”

you may ask, but the answer shall not be revealed so quickly, so painlessly. The girl agreed without hesitation, but would never fulfill the promise due to her seemingly extreme short memory. Truth is, she was a very forgetful person, she just got distracted easily, and often.
Upon their return, the girl continued life as normal:

She woke up

Got ready

Went to school

Was teased

Did her schoolwork

Was threatened

Cried in the bathroom stall

Collected her things at the ring of the bell

Endured a humiliating ride home

Did her homework

Ate dinner

Went to bed

Cried herself to sleep

Enjoyed a dreamless night

This was her almost daily life. She had many “friends” that enjoyed the sight of her torture only to swoop in and “save” her. Eventually, after many painful thoughts, she decided to end it. After all, who would miss a fat, ugly, waste-of-space like her? Though she didn’t know it, many would. She waited until her mother and brothers went to bed and she slipped out the front door, rope in hand. She carefully chose a tree that would be able to support her weight. She climbed the tree and tied one end of the rough rope to the thickest and highest tree limb. She tied the other end into a loop she had seen on TV, thoughts of her perfect Cousin, her “friends”, and herself. Timidly, she slipped the loop over her small brown-haired head until it was loosely over her neck. With one final tear and three last words she fell. The fall seemed unusually long and the weirdest thing played through her mind: the noise from that day inside her mother’s bedroom that was emitted by the TV. Just as her mind finally grasped what they meant, she noticed she was much closer to the ground than she knew she would be. The young girl met with the ground instead of a tug and hanging of a rope. Astonished, she looked at the roped. She hadn’t finished tying it at the tree limb. The young girl was, surprisingly, happy to be alive and breathing. Quietly, she ran back into the house and into her room. For days she searched for a reason why she would’ve thought of the thing that had scared her so much at that time. Finally, she understood and no longer felt like a waste-of-space. The next day of school she faced her torturers. The young girl looked them straight in the faced and prepared herself for the phrase that would always come.

“Hey, lard-ass.”

She deflected the words and stood, unhurt.

“Hey.”

She replied. Astonished, the boys stood looking at her wondering why their only weapon caused no pain. Recovering, the boys quickly lashed out every disgusting name they could think of. The girl just stood, the whole time with the noise from that day when she was so young running through her mind. After the boys finished their bloody and messy attack on her, the girl said two words:

“I know.”

After that day, the young, self-loathing girl became more and more liked. She was no longer teased to the point of tears. Though the girl was no longer innocent, she finally became someone she could love; all because of that band.
A year later, the young girl was no longer so young as she was now a yong teenager. She was now confident and compassionate. Though she has learned not to trust, she has managed to keep a few things close to her heart. One of these things is the band that mentally saved her life:

My Chemical Romance.

Well, that’s my story, its not too unique so I decided to write it as a quick story. When I was nine I was looking for my mom but I couldn’t find her so I turned on the TV and the music video for Welcome
to the Black Parade was playing and had actually given me nightmares. Then a few years later, I was in Colorado when my cousin nikki asked me to download music for My Chemical Romance. I forgot and never looked them up. After that night, the few lines of lyrics I heard was all I could think about. As soon as I got home (after that swcary embarrassing confrontation) I looked up the lyrics and BAM dejavu. Sonce then I have been a huge fan of My chemical romance.

Blink 182 has a much less dramatic story as my cousin (and best friend) Nikki came over to my house and fan-girl raged about them and so I looked them up.

ANYWAY please please pick me, it took me awhile to type this….
08:32 PM on 11/08/11
Zipper-Head
User Info.
03:44 AM on 11/09/11
samjamesrb
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Are there any winners? It's been a while...
09:53 AM on 11/11/11
punkenuff
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It's definitely been awhile and we're all anxious!!
03:42 PM on 11/11/11
MCRmyCroydonJPG
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I would so make video apart from the fact that I hate cameras, so I decided to write it.
I first found out about MCR a few years ago, I found one of thier songs on my iTunes and ver since then I was hooked, the song? Helena. Then I found out that my friend loved MCR and on her iPod I listened to my favourite song of all time for the first time. You know what they do to guys like us in prison. I loved that song so much.This happed righ before I started secondary school in Croydon.
If I hadn't have listened to that song I wouldn't be who I am now and thats the main reason why I love them. They changed the course of my whole life. They are everything to me. The solo in You know what was the gitar solo that made me want to start guitar. As soon as I started year 7, I had my first guitar lesson and everything felt right. A few years later and I was so hooked that I created a MCR fan page, MRCmy on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/MCRmyCroydon
5,878 likes and rising. Never would I have a page as sucessful as this. All thanks to you guys.

I know this is a long entry but I hope you guys read it and if I won it woul mean the world to me. You shaped who I am and I am so grateful for that, I really am.

I love you guys!! :D
James Killjoy Jr.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News