AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Time Low News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

All Time Low Working With Mike Green

Posted by - 12:22 AM on 12/02/11
All Time Low are working with Mike Green on their new album. Unsure if that is just for pre-production work, a couple songs, or if he'll be producing the full thing, but - they're definitely working together.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 57
12:29 AM on 12/02/11
kidinthebushes
User Info.
Are they still on Interscope?
12:41 AM on 12/02/11
Fringe
highfive
User Info.
Hopefully they pick up their game again. These guys can go big with the right material
12:50 AM on 12/02/11
shwaz499
User Info.
Um maybe if they took a little time with their songs they wouldn't sound like trash.
01:04 AM on 12/02/11
PerfectChaos337
User Info.
Good move for them. The best thing for the to do would be to get right back into the studio and fix the mess they've made with that last album.
01:04 AM on 12/02/11
irthesteve
All that wander are not lost
User Info.
mehh
01:08 AM on 12/02/11
MJB12
Silenced.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I doubt they will have an album out in 2012. Dirty Work took an extra 6 months longer than they originally said. Plus, I think Time Bomb will actually be a hit for them and they will do a little more behind this album before moving on.
01:22 AM on 12/02/11
JDubs66
Redesign Me, Redefine Me.
User Info.
I could honestly see one of the next couple 'singles' they put out after Timebomb being a brand new song. Also a new record maybe late summer/fall 2012? Maybe the entire album with just one producer could really do the trick.

I doubt they will have an album out in 2012. Dirty Work took an extra 6 months longer than they originally said. Plus, I think Time Bomb will actually be a hit for them and they will do a little more behind this album before moving on.

But i agree with you that Timebomb will probably blow up and do for them what they have been striving for for awhile now
01:25 AM on 12/02/11
saddr weirdr
We're all alone. grab a hold.
User Info.
Mike Green produced the four standout tracks off Dirty Work. I really hope they stick with him and not use a dozen different producers/co-writers on their next one.
01:32 AM on 12/02/11
JDubs66
Redesign Me, Redefine Me.
User Info.
Mike Green produced the four standout tracks off Dirty Work. I really hope they stick with him and not use a dozen different producers/co-writers on their next one.
This.
01:58 AM on 12/02/11
Sext Offender
hey bud, lets party
User Info.
please go on a hiatus like thrice & thursday, but don't ever come back
02:17 AM on 12/02/11
claw38
User Info.
Awesome, can't wait to hear some new stuff.

I don't have my hopes for a release anytime soon, but hopefully they can do what they want with this one and not be bogged down by cowriters and a bajillion producers
02:20 AM on 12/02/11
fuckyourscenes
www.fuckyourscenes.com
User Info.
But we can hope they put out another good record in their career.

For their sake, I hope Time Bomb blows up, but for the sake of all children listening to the radio I hope otherwise.
02:31 AM on 12/02/11
Prae Omnia
User Info.
please go on a hiatus like thrice & thursday, but don't ever come back

Not funny. I want Thrice and Thursday back. ATL, not so much. Unless they came back as the old ATL, not the ATL from the past two albums.
02:34 AM on 12/02/11
UnderclasHero
So long live us
User Info.
This is good, I guess. just want it too sound like SWIR. it prob wont, jack was def lying.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos