AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 54 of 54
01:10 PM on 12/09/11
ThisIsNotDan
User Info.
It'd be like Pat Flynn breaking edge, Have Heart breaking up, and then Have Heart doing a reunion a mere two years later.

There's no point, a few of them broke edge. Verse was cool and all, but singing those songs doesn't mean much. Start a new band if you want to play music. Thats just my opinion. I mean I like Verse, they rule. They got me into hardcore, I don't really care about seeing a reunion from them though
I wasn't under the impression the guy who wrote the songs was the one that broke edge, I thought it was someone else in the band (although I don't think a lot of the songs on Aggression deal with that subject). I could be wrong though, carry on
01:14 PM on 12/09/11
Mr. November
I won't fuck us over.
User Info.
Can't wait for all the kids to call them a defeater rip off band
01:28 PM on 12/09/11
fly_guy
End in sight, we must fight
User Info.
maybe the new songs will be about drinking and smoking so.... Rzl Dzl?
We can only hope!
01:56 PM on 12/09/11
futurebreed
Photographer
User Info.
It'd be like Pat Flynn breaking edge, Have Heart breaking up, and then Have Heart doing a reunion a mere two years later.

There's no point, a few of them broke edge. Verse was cool and all, but singing those songs doesn't mean much. Start a new band if you want to play music. Thats just my opinion. I mean I like Verse, they rule. They got me into hardcore, I don't really care about seeing a reunion from them though
I'm sorry but Verse was not a straight edge-focused band. The entire focus of the band from day one was on politics. The band still is political and is continuing that focus. I don't get why people need to fixate on the life choices of musicians if those life choices aren't so ingrained into the lyrical content.
02:20 PM on 12/09/11
fly_guy
End in sight, we must fight
User Info.
I'm sorry but Verse was not a straight edge-focused band. The entire focus of the band from day one was on politics. The band still is political and is continuing that focus. I don't get why people need to fixate on the life choices of musicians if those life choices aren't so ingrained into the lyrical content.
I know they weren't just a straight up straight edge band, singing about being drug free. Their lyrics covered a lot of different subjects, but I still am not too hyped on a reunion
08:26 PM on 12/09/11
PillsAndAdvice
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This right here
08:27 PM on 12/09/11
PillsAndAdvice
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
My wife and I were lucky enough to be at the last Verse show, and hopefully, we'll be at the first one back. And although I love Have Heart too, I don't want to see them reunite. Pat was pretty damn clear on the whole "not ever going to happen" thing that I want to see him be true to that.
10:08 PM on 12/09/11
signal to noise
User Info.
Can't wait for all the kids to call them a defeater rip off band
i chuckled.
08:33 PM on 12/12/11
defy_stars
midnight nuisance
User Info.
Didn't expect this, really glad to hear it.

It would be nice if HH came back too but yeah.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos