AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Video News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Living With Lions Perform In Your Light

Posted by - 07:53 AM on 12/10/11
Head to the replies to watch Living With Lions perform "In Your Light" from their latest record Holy Shit.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 18
07:53 AM on 12/10/11
Dre Okorley
User Info.
07:54 AM on 12/10/11
Dre Okorley
User Info.
Probably my favorite track from the record.
08:34 AM on 12/10/11
Jaytothesyg
The Greatest Generation
User Info.
Awesome, Want to see these guys again so bad
09:26 AM on 12/10/11
CBKRP
Registered Member
User Info.
Was lucky enough to see LWL's 2 times this year, what a year it's been for Canada's best punk band..
09:32 AM on 12/10/11
xRustyx
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Was lucky enough to see LWL's 2 times this year, what a year it's been for Canada's best punk band..
LWL is a good band, but glossing them Canada's best punk band is insulting to bands like Propaghandi...
09:35 AM on 12/10/11
letsgoflyers
User Info.
sooooooo good.
10:06 AM on 12/10/11
CBKRP
Registered Member
User Info.
LWL is a good band, but glossing them Canada's best punk band is insulting to bands like Propaghandi...
Yeah, I still like Propaghandi... I just like LWL's better these days, their out there giving it their all and touring their asses off which I respect... no insults intended.
10:19 AM on 12/10/11
Big_Guy
Idle Will Kill
User Info.
Propagandhi is not only canadas best band, they are the worlds best
10:32 AM on 12/10/11
Stephin_DC
Registered Member
User Info.
I think he meant more in terms of current band
Propaghandi are old as shit
10:59 AM on 12/10/11
silent_platypus
Elected Asskicker
User Info.
Solid sound quality. Holy Shit is definitely among my favorites of the year.
11:33 AM on 12/10/11
brandon_260
User Info.
Need to see this band now.
12:23 PM on 12/10/11
Deborah Remus
Winnipegger
User Info.

Same. They put on a great show and it's awesome they never forgot western Canada despite the fact they were able to grab tours in the US and Europe this year. I truly believe they are one of the only bands keeping the punk scene alive in Canada, right alongside the Flatliners. I love Propagandhi, we're both Winnipeggers, but they're not as active anymore. It's nice to see some activity again especially when we don't get much. Most American bands ignore us all the time so it's not like we can rely on them.
03:25 PM on 12/10/11
circletheworld
Old Fears New Frontiers
User Info.
8mm video app.... at least stop doing the frame tilt thing
04:38 PM on 12/10/11
CBKRP
Registered Member
User Info.
Same. They put on a great show and it's awesome they never forgot western Canada despite the fact they were able to grab tours in the US and Europe this year. I truly believe they are one of the only bands keeping the punk scene alive in Canada, right alongside the Flatliners. I love Propagandhi, we're both Winnipeggers, but they're not as active anymore. It's nice to see some activity again especially when we don't get much. Most American bands ignore us all the time so it's not like we can rely on them.
Oh so very true my friend. I along side you are from Western Canada (Calgary) and it is a sad state of affairs these days when it comes to touring American bands comin through our way. We are not piss ant towns, we have a million people... Bands like Rise Against have seen the progress of coming through and building a fan base where the shows get bigger and bigger over time. Iam starting to see that with LWL's now.. I hate to say it about a band I love but The Swellers are a band that just dosent get it at all. Maybe its their label who tells them to never tour any part of Canada other than one offs in Ontario and Quebec, maybe its them. They will always stay the same as long as they just keep going to the same towns over and over again.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos