AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Politics News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 32.
01:17 PM on 12/15/11
assasiNATE
User Info.
Must suck to have religion run your country.
they don't run the country, more like that region.
01:23 PM on 12/15/11
COREhorizon
Get Free
User Info.
they don't run the country, more like that region.

Ok whatever.....you get the idea
02:19 PM on 12/15/11
Steeeve Perry
Pushin' th' little daisies
User Info.
It is bullshit that a big issue like this, about human rights within "our" community on an international level, can't crack 20 replies on this site but I'll bet you anything the next time Katy Perry releases a single there are 100+ responses.
02:22 PM on 12/15/11
Jason Tate
User Info.
It is bullshit that a big issue like this, about human rights within "our" community on an international level, can't crack 20 replies on this site but I'll bet you anything the next time Katy Perry releases a single there are 100+ responses.
It's getting a lot of views though.
03:30 PM on 12/15/11
Steeeve Perry
User Info.
It's getting a lot of views though.
Glad to hear that. It's just frustrating when real issues are seemingly received with apathy.
03:41 PM on 12/15/11
Jason Tate
User Info.
Glad to hear that. It's just frustrating when real issues are seemingly received with apathy.
Very true. It's being RT'd a lot as well.
03:43 PM on 12/15/11
Raarzipan
Registered Member
User Info.
I checked the site twice today and didn't notice this article the first time. It's crazy to see how something so simple like hair can create a huge issue. The world is a crazy place.
05:46 PM on 12/15/11
Tony
Fuckface Extraordinaire
User Info.
That's complete fucked up. What's the threat, exactly? How does a hairstyle determine a moral path?
There's never logic in knee-jerk reactions by religious zealots.
06:54 PM on 12/15/11
AdamChildress
Wondrous Oblivion.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Dumb
09:16 PM on 12/15/11
msulliv7
BahaMenSadness
User Info.
religious states will never be able to exist in peace, internally and externally, in the past, present and future.
09:17 PM on 12/15/11
Steeeve Perry
User Info.
I checked the site twice today and didn't notice this article the first time. It's crazy to see how something so simple like hair can create a huge issue. The world is a crazy place.
The public head shaves are taking conformity to an extreme level. Feel lucky you can express yourself without oppression.
09:29 PM on 12/15/11
NotEmo.JustMe
Compulsive Night Owl
User Info.
This is terrible. Obviously, a lot worse could have happened, but it's pathetic that they're trying to force these kids back on the straight and narrow. They're only going to rebel more.
09:45 PM on 12/15/11
WeltallAY
Je suis l'Alpha et l'Oméga
User Info.
This is ridiculous but does anyone find Indonesians to have very odd behavior when it comes to music? I've noticed this especially on Lenka's facebook page; there'll be a million kids who are seemingly all from Indonesia make very strange comments to her. I understand that English isn't their first language.
04:11 AM on 12/16/11
fna4
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Completely absurd. Muslims are so damn severe, but for what?
There are over 1.5 billion Muslims in the world, like Christians and Jewish people not all of us have the same beliefs. Don't generalize. And if the religious right wackos get their way our good old U.S. of A might be heading down this path.
07:30 AM on 12/16/11
instantnoodle
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Punk here are no vegan punk, no straightedge punk, no creative working class punk, there are exist here but not that every punk dude and not in this case. this could be just a bunch of puny glue sniffer dimwit who don't even listen to punk or probably just some homeless kid drunk over a cheap alcohol and doing drugs while watching Dangdut concert. there's no religious relation whatsoever. the religion are fine tho, the people are fucked, yes.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS