AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
A Day To Remember News - Page 8
Displaying posts 105 - 120 of 125.
11:53 AM on 12/04/12
alexalexalex
User Info.
Was a little let down by the last album, but still insanely excited for this.
Same. I enjoyed the last cd after the initial let down, But was still overall disappointed. I hope they can reel me back in with this record. For Those Who Have Heart and Homesick were both my favorite cd's at the time they got released. Can't wait to see what they do on this one
04:16 PM on 12/04/12
phillipjacob
@phillipjacob
User Info.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnBSTUw0Ihk

This video has been out for a while, I dont really think it sounds like A Day to Remember so I dont even think its actually them. What does everyone else think?

The band is called More Than A Thousand in that video.
The song is called It's Alive.
09:33 PM on 12/04/12
Djentleman
User Info.
Hard for me to get excited about this. I hate being one of those guys who says "it has to be heavier" but if it is, I'll probably give it a listen. Can't stand their fanbase, so hopefully something heavier will push them away.

nah the bros love the heavy
more pop oriented songs will probably push em away
10:46 PM on 12/04/12
Josh1279
User Info.
I think they're still on the Victory label. They are still listed.
10:15 AM on 12/05/12
ScarsThatSmile
Just go with the flow
User Info.
I came.
09:01 PM on 12/05/12
ThePoison69
Hero For Hire
User Info.
The lack of promotion and hype, studio updates and a lead off single leads me to believe Common Courtesy won't be released on the 21st, but if it is then I will be a very happy camper. I'm expecting an announcement of album details like artwork, tracklisting and release date but the reality is I have no idea what is going to happen. Whatever it is I'm damn excited.
09:48 AM on 12/06/12
Erik Bihl
I Like Music
User Info.
HOLY CRAP YES!
12:28 AM on 12/07/12
johnnyferris
Inside of your heart always
User Info.
Literally took the words out of my mouth. I looked at them like MY band for a while there. I think when I first found them they had under 100,000 facebook fans, now they have what close to 4 million? I've kinda strayed away from them in the last few years, their fanbase becoming so massive and annoying kinda got to me.
I know what you mean. I first got into them when I saw them play live at Bamboozle Left at one of the smallest stages there. I got really into them then next you know they have one of the biggest crowds at Warped tour 09. Then "Have Faith In Me" is on the radio. I just couldn't grasp it at first. They really did take over the world, haha.
05:35 AM on 12/08/12
ihatehipsters
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
lol damn hipsters get a life...so what if their fan base is massive...tha'ts good for them i'm happy they've gotten so big they deserve to be loaded their music is amazing. I love all their albums even what separates me from you was great no on par with homesick and for those who have heart but still great.
10:37 PM on 12/08/12
PureBlueSF
ur not even pop punk
User Info.
I've always loved this band regardless of how big they've gotten. The album being released on my birthday would be pretty sweet.
12:15 AM on 12/09/12
Twobucktin
User Info.
Do people actually think that Common Courtesy will be released on December 21st?
05:04 AM on 12/09/12
mikeXXXnj
I'm the (not actually)black jesus.
User Info.
i hope its heavy tho
true that bro
07:08 AM on 12/11/12
honestkyle
HonestKyle
User Info.
Yea, the last album sounded like their traditional balance between pop and metalcore was off. More pop than metal... and so they lost some fans.

I think I listened to their latest album a grand total of 2 times vs the 10,000 times for Homesick.
11:51 AM on 12/11/12
xonatterzox
Heroes in a half shell.
User Info.
So scared, yet so excited.
05:36 PM on 12/11/12
Spiderkilroy
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
It actually may be the album, because they said on their tour with Rise Against that they would have a new album out this year.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums