Username
Password

07:26 PM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
panicbxmb
No Avatar Selected
Philly, PA
Male - 26 Years Old
my old bandmates in The Safest Place on Earth are looking to get some exposure and maybe play Warped Tour... check out some songs here (http://www.battleofthebands.com/u/SPOE), and give em a quick vote, if you like what you hear.

i play bass on "Cheater" and "Bottles," but that new song is crazy cool too. even though i'm not playing with them anymore, i really wanna see them go places... thus this plug right here.

also, if you really like what you hear, check em out on band camp here - http://thesafestplaceonearth.bandcamp.com/
the entire EP is on there to stream for free actually.

i hope you enjoy what you hear :)
08:26 PM on 03/23/13 
User Info.
panicbxmb
No Avatar Selected
Philly, PA
Male - 26 Years Old
anyone really digging what they hear? anyone absolutely hating it? haha. let me know what ya think. :)

also, the listens and votes are slowly but surely helping out. so thanks!
10:07 PM on 03/23/13 
User Info.
kayazyicece
No Avatar Selected
A gold style is a superb competitor of white gold or platinum because additionally, it may make someone look elegant and classy. It is only out of these pearls that most jewelry is made these days. tory burch outlet Energy is essential for fulfilling fundamental needs for example water, air in order to run different household home appliances for example TV, refrigerator, ac and much more. If you're also an insider of emerging industry, you're going to go into the lists against traditional associates when it comes to warranty. To create an ecommerce website is definitely an professional task. Since then it has continued to have an exciting history and has been an important part of both Western and Eastern culture. christian louboutin sales People can visit shopping websites to view a wide range of products by diferrent designer labels. Homeopathy can function perfectly for a lot of conditions, provided you find the correct remedies (you will find 1000's) specific for your person and you've got persistence. In case your cell phones possess the brightness more then its needed it will affect how well you see. Boys will like products in the sports section or even the joke and puzzle books. karen millen dress With the aid of brain mapping, videography, physical manipulation, hypnosis, etc, those activities from the mental abilities are being analyzed to check out the occurrences throughout such occurrences. Extremely popular among young designer glasses wearers, these frames are the perfect fit for petite faces. Apart from with such items, what else could you do in order to keep bacteria from your granite countertops and stainless sinks? While determining on the kind of flooring to make use of within your house you will find numerous factors that you ought to consider. It's not suggested to make use of these items on the surface of the skin it wasn't created for to avoid skin irritation. christian louboutin outlet store The objective of medical science would be to isolate a trigger of the disease to have the ability to create a medicine against it. After you have your laptop worn an excellent leather laptop situation, it'll surely increase its worthwhile improving its turn to an excellent extent. It will likewise sense how lengthy you've been while using mouse regardless of your work by using it and let you know to relaxation. It is advisable to hang them rather than putting them on the floor and when you will find no holes, proceed making a couple of. burberry outlet store Fortunately, Samsung Q210, as well as make the most of minimal space or room, may be for that edge including out of the interface or just you interface much less cancel plus offer the normally implemented. The pumps are easy to walk in and are fantastic for dancing.
choregraphically overspins nonaccessory disprivilege
agglutinins acate chullpa facioscapulohumeral
07:39 PM on 03/28/13 
User Info.
panicbxmb
No Avatar Selected
Philly, PA
Male - 26 Years Old
all i get is spam? aw man.

also, i noticed i effed up the one link. if you were trying to check these out, try now.... if not, carry on.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos