Username
Password

12:19 PM on 10/21/11 
User Info.
I am Mick
http://www.worncolors.bandcamp.c om
Pittsburgh
Male - 24 Years Old
Rewatched the Making Of documentary at work the other day, love how much work and care went into making this
12:47 PM on 10/21/11 
User Info.
kyle is hk
The Goddamn Loveliest Melody
Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
Rewatched the Making Of documentary at work the other day, love how much work and care went into making this

Where can I view this Making of Doc? Or was it a DVD extra?
12:48 PM on 10/21/11 
User Info.
flask
Registered Member
California
Male - 24 Years Old
Where can I view this Making of Doc? Or was it a DVD extra?
DVD extra. It's totally worth owning on DVD. The Blu-ray and dvd have the same extras but it's good to see they put the same care into the DVD as they did the Blu-ray. The making of documentary is really long and in depth.
10:18 AM on 10/24/11 
User Info.
TachyonEvan
Batman, for example, and Magellan.
Chicago
Male
Gonna be honest, I remember seeing this in a pre-screening before it was in theaters and really liking it. I recommended it to all my friends, because I really wasn't expecting much of it, but I thought it was a good movie.

In the past year or so, this has become one of my favorite movies of all time. I don't even know how it all snuck up on me, but I'm kind of obsessed with this movie and all the intricate little details. It also sparked my Aaron Sorkin worship. I dunno, this movie's just kind of on another level for me.

DVD extra. It's totally worth owning on DVD. The Blu-ray and dvd have the same extras but it's good to see they put the same care into the DVD as they did the Blu-ray. The making of documentary is really long and in depth.

There's no additional features on the Blu-Ray? This is one of the movies that I was planning on re-buying the SECOND I had a Blu-Ray player.
12:54 PM on 10/24/11 
User Info.
flask
Registered Member
California
Male - 24 Years Old
Gonna be honest, I remember seeing this in a pre-screening before it was in theaters and really liking it. I recommended it to all my friends, because I really wasn't expecting much of it, but I thought it was a good movie.

In the past year or so, this has become one of my favorite movies of all time. I don't even know how it all snuck up on me, but I'm kind of obsessed with this movie and all the intricate little details. It also sparked my Aaron Sorkin worship. I dunno, this movie's just kind of on another level for me.

There's no additional features on the Blu-Ray? This is one of the movies that I was planning on re-buying the SECOND I had a Blu-Ray player.

No. Frankly, I think it's great that they put all those features on the DVD. It's rare that they put the same care into both the Blu-Ray and the DVD. The picture quality is wonderful though.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos