Username
Password

08:34 PM on 03/20/13 
User Info.
panicbxmb
No Avatar Selected
Philly, PA
Male - 26 Years Old
my old bandmates in The Safest Place on Earth are looking to get some exposure and maybe play Warped Tour... check out some songs here (http://www.battleofthebands.com/u/SPOE), and give em a quick vote, if you like what you hear.

i play bass on "Cheater" and "Bottles," but that new song is crazy cool too. even though i'm not playing with them anymore, i really wanna see them go places... thus this plug right here.

also, if you really like what you hear, check em out on band camp here - http://thesafestplaceonearth.bandcamp.com/
the entire EP is on there to stream for free actually.

i hope you enjoy what you hear :)
09:25 PM on 03/23/13 
User Info.
panicbxmb
No Avatar Selected
Philly, PA
Male - 26 Years Old
anyone really digging what they hear? anyone absolutely hating it? haha. let me know what ya think. :)
11:03 AM on 03/25/13 
User Info.
cropsey
No Avatar Selected
It was the link is invalid :( I'm trying to check it out!
11:04 AM on 03/25/13 
User Info.
cropsey
No Avatar Selected
Oh I got it work! rad too. Drummer is ridiculous.
11:05 AM on 03/25/13 
User Info.
cropsey
No Avatar Selected
I think there should be some back up vocals. Try doubling yourself up sometimes. But this music is sick. You have a good voice and there is a lot going on in the music. I can't think of what it reminds me of....I like the half time drop too.
08:37 PM on 03/28/13 
User Info.
panicbxmb
No Avatar Selected
Philly, PA
Male - 26 Years Old
It was the link is invalid :( I'm trying to check it out!
Damn! i just fixed the link now, haha. i wish i noticed that when i posted this thread.

Oh I got it work! rad too. Drummer is ridiculous.
thanks man! and yeah, Jeff is craaaaaazy! haha.

I think there should be some back up vocals. Try doubling yourself up sometimes. But this music is sick. You have a good voice and there is a lot going on in the music. I can't think of what it reminds me of....I like the half time drop too.
thanks again. and i don't sing any of these, that's my buddy Drew. he's got a good voice and good lyrics too. also, the ep tracks have tons of backup vocals (mostly courtesy of the drummer, Jeff), but the new demo is pretty much backup-free. i dunno why that is, since the backups always end up sounding good.

figured i would respond to all 3 of your posts, haha. thanks for checking these out. hopefully now that i fixed the link, more people will. :)

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos