Password
This Thread is Closed.

09:01 PM on 07/22/12 
User Info.
WTG
Former Two-Time APWP Champion
Clearwater, FL
Male - 26 Years Old
If Ledger was alive, I don't think he'd be the judge. I think that Joker would have been the main villain, and that Nolan changed his plans a lot from what he had planned. Joker seemed set up to be the end game villain as well, but that's just my guess.
09:02 PM on 07/22/12 
User Info.
Br&New182
...survived prep school.
MA/CT
Male - 21 Years Old
Am I the only one who doesn't understand how Blake knew Bruce Wayne was Batman?

the superficial look that tries to hide the hurting they got from being an orphan...i just acceped it because he was street smart
09:02 PM on 07/22/12 
User Info.
WTG
Former Two-Time APWP Champion
Clearwater, FL
Male - 26 Years Old
You need to read the comics or at least play Arkham City. Then you'll get it.

I admit, all my knowledge of Talia: Arkham City. Great game. The ending of that is how I picture the original planned ending of TDRK if Ledger lived.
09:06 PM on 07/22/12 
User Info.
Br&New182
...survived prep school.
MA/CT
Male - 21 Years Old
If Ledger was alive, I don't think he'd be the judge. I think that Joker would have been the main villain, and that Nolan changed his plans a lot from what he had planned. Joker seemed set up to be the end game villain as well, but that's just my guess.

as great as this film is, that would be a great what if to see. in a positive light, atleast his character didn't get redundant and ended him playing the role damn near flawlessy
09:08 PM on 07/22/12 
User Info.
CarouselBoy
Not everything, not yet
Clemson, South...
Male - 27 Years Old
I recall this being discussed before but I don't remember the answer...what was the point of drawing blood from Pavel in the airplane scene?
09:10 PM on 07/22/12 
User Info.
Star Slight
I recall this being discussed before but I don't remember the answer...what was the point of drawing blood from Pavel in the airplane scene?

so the corpse in the plane would be identified as him from the blood sample taken
09:10 PM on 07/22/12 
User Info.
Br&New182
...survived prep school.
MA/CT
Male - 21 Years Old
I thought it was good but I was a little disappointed. It will be faster to just state the main problems I had with it, rather than the many good things. What I hated most was the twist. It butchered Bane's character and ruined a lot mystery and aura for some character I could care less about because she wasn't developed at all. The whole plan of waiting three months to blow up this city makes no sense to me. I don't get it. I think the movie would have worked better just as an uprising. The deus ex machina of the nightwing got a little old as well.
Also I couldn't help but think of Iron Man carrying the bomb over the ocean and into space as Batman carried the bomb over the ocean in the night wing. Not a bad thing at all, just kind of funny.
Catwoman was great, my doubts about her were for nothing.
The fight scenes were the best of the series, I thought. Great acting from Bale, Hardy, Hathaway and of course Oldman. Cotillard was ok but her death scene was just cheesy and awful.

Overall I enjoyed it.

i think it was to give people hope they could be saved, then suffer even more because of it, like the light in the tunnel. one of the stretch of the film, but I;m not gonna nitpick it.
09:15 PM on 07/22/12 
User Info.
OurLadyCoolbean
False. Black bears.
Seattle, WA
Male - 20 Years Old
Sorry, boss. Your favorite movie isn't perfect. Discussion threads are for discussion, not jerking off.

Lol ok. Never claimed it was perfect, but you're picking out things that aren't even negatives.
09:16 PM on 07/22/12 
User Info.
OurLadyCoolbean
False. Black bears.
Seattle, WA
Male - 20 Years Old
There is so much stupid in this thread now.
09:17 PM on 07/22/12 
User Info.
Theseventhson
NY
Male - 21 Years Old
jesus christ are you going to be this pissy after every damn post?
09:20 PM on 07/22/12 
User Info.
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
Indianapolis
Male - 28 Years Old
Staff Member
thread is closed, over 10k posts, someone else can make a new one
09:40 PM on 07/22/12 
User Info.
Jason Tate
Portland, OR
Male - 31 Years Old
Staff Member
Then please do nit pick at them! I mean, if you're going to call something the absolute top of what it represents, then we should nit pick at them. Isn't that what we do with music on this site all the time? Why would a movie get a free pass from that? It's not that the movie wasn't bad, it just had some things in it that were stretches of the mind for a movie that was suppose to be "realistic". I think it's not a terrible thing to nit pick it under the current circumstances.

In a plane from 0 to 180 is a bit of a stretch, in two minutes, not to mention it wasn't a plane but a hybrid of a helicopter.

It's really not. Some basic math here.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version