Username
Password
Against Me! News - Page 10
Displaying posts 135 - 150 of 152.
02:11 PM on 05/12/12
daftpunker45
Yeezus season approaching.
User Info.
Going to the mall and hitting up Barnes and Noble today to read this.
02:25 PM on 05/12/12
botDs-r
www.twitter.com/shawnhyphenray
User Info.
My respect for him/her just skyrocketed.
02:56 PM on 05/12/12
glogglies
User Info.
i didn't say you didn't feel like a man in your day to day life (that's why you're gay and not transgendered).

people strawman arguments like a motherfucker on this site
Hahahaa. Dude's stepping in reverse now. What you said was completely offensive, don't pretend you meant anything other than what it came out as.
03:23 PM on 05/12/12
jordalsh
twitter.com/Jordalsh
User Info.
i didn't say you didn't feel like a man in your day to day life (that's why you're gay and not transgendered).

people strawman arguments like a motherfucker on this site

Lol making yourself look like a victim here isn't going to help. What you said was offensive and you know it.
03:46 PM on 05/12/12
Alison1488
____
User Info.
I just finished reading the article. Damn subscription for showing up late! But that aside, that was one of the best things I have ever read. I like how almost...non-chalant Laura is being about this. It's a big deal to everyone else because we're just finding out, but in her mind, she's just the same. She'll just look more the part. Reading actual responses from the wife painted a better picture in my mind, and I think she will stick through this. It's the person she fell for, not the anatomy. Overall, the article was beautiful, and I hope Laura continues to be so public about it. I hope one day we hear stories like this and it doesn't need to shock the music world or be a big feature in Rolling Stone magazine, because it's happening all over and is accepted. Maybe that is just wishful thinking, but Laura is pushing things in the right direction. Cheers to her and finally feeling alive!
04:26 PM on 05/12/12
heyzombiehitler
has feelings
User Info.

They're not animated gifs. GET THE FUCK OUT.

Seriously though, thanks.
04:56 PM on 05/12/12
jvg4444
User Info.
Laura Jane Grace is a badass. Amazing article and I wish her the best.
09:02 PM on 05/12/12
SoundwaveUproar
Registered Member
User Info.
bought it today, read through it a second time at work. i never noticed so many references that were there right in front of me to this. Laura's right (yes, I have officially transferred to Laura), that there were a lot of hints to this that no one seemed to pick up on. I'm impressed she managed to keep it a secret while yelling it in our faces, and im happy shes going to be happier now, just keep growling
10:26 PM on 05/12/12
The Summer Ends
COYS
User Info.
Hahahaa. Dude's stepping in reverse now. What you said was completely offensive, don't pretend you meant anything other than what it came out as.
Lol making yourself look like a victim here isn't going to help. What you said was offensive and you know it.
whatever man people trying to make me seem racist against gays i'm just saying i don't see how you can feel manly when you're in the midst of getting butt-reamed
11:09 PM on 05/12/12
Chalie22
User Info.
I bought the Rolling Stone magazine and read the article. It seemed to me that the band didn't take the news too well as they all smoked a bowl after the news broke. I really have my doubts that Heather will be able to go through with this as she stated that she is not into women. She even mentioned if she met Tom as a girl before they got married that she would have no interest at all. The article also mentioned his drug abuse past as a teenager and I'm just concerned because if things don't go well over the next coming months I don't want to see Laura od'ing on drugs.
06:08 AM on 05/13/12
BrandonLocke
Michigan / USA
User Info.
whatever man people trying to make me seem racist against gays i'm just saying i don't see how you can feel manly when you're in the midst of getting butt-reamed

Don't feed the troll.
09:21 AM on 05/13/12
Christian Otte
Get money fuck bitches smoke trees
User Info.
midgets and sex changes. This magazine has it all!
I lol'd.
12:06 PM on 05/13/12
runningohfive
I know...
User Info.
This seems like a really good issue of RS.

Peter Dinklage's rise to fame.

Tom Gabel/Laura Grace's coming out story.

MCA's passing. A legend in both the underground and the mainstream.

I would love to read this.
12:20 PM on 05/13/12
James Shotwell
User Info.
Realized I didn't say thanks, but thank you.
03:39 PM on 05/13/12
Steeeve Perry
Pushin' th' little daisies
User Info.
fuck this. I bought all of this bands records. went to their shows. bought their merch. their dvd. and then watched them leave fat and sign to a major. watched warren leave the band. watched tom write 2 awful records. one of which features a song which basically makes all of his past work seem like bullshit and lies. and finally when I think maybe they will just break up and go out quietly, no, he comes out and says hes going to become a fucking woman and hes been confused for years. I don't buy this shit. and if it is real then for fucks sakes I hope he just stops writting music to. you thinks James or Andrew want to write music with a tranny? I know sound selfish and all that shit, and stupid people will say "hes confused and now he will feel right in his own skin blah blah so on and so forth durp durp durp", but fuck that shit, hes literally sabotaging his own band, fans, wife, daughter and life. with all that said. i really wish this is just some big alaborate hoax and they just put out another shitty record i can ignore.
Your spelling of 'elaborate' is the most telling part of this post.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums