Username
Password
AP.net Related News - Page 14
Displaying posts 195 - 210 of 214.
10:53 PM on 01/22/12
schlotty
See you later, Joben!
User Info.
Drake Bell, Rick Springfield, Never Shout Never, Rob Thomas, and Motley Crue. Not a bit of shame.
11:11 PM on 01/22/12
cubine
www.facebook.com/truthunderattack
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I don't own a single rap/hip-hop album that is not made by Kanye. So, I suppose he's a bit out of place in that regard.
Then you are missing out on a lot of much, much better stuff.
11:30 PM on 01/22/12
Dan CiTi
To Let The World Be
User Info.
Merzbow, actually no not really.
02:53 AM on 01/23/12
feedingthefoxes
User Info.
For me it'd have to be Paramore, they are the only radio-friendly rock band I listen to. Hayley's voice matched with the Farro brothers guitar and drum parts respectively are some of the most unique rhythmically and stylistically.
02:54 AM on 01/23/12
aradiantsunrise
i get what i want
User Info.
Same to you. I don't know what's kept me away for so long. Good to see old names in these parts.
Say you'll never leave.
05:45 AM on 01/23/12
lyndsolio
lyndsolio
User Info.
i really like elton john, it really sticks out on my ipod but some days i just love listening to elton john's greatest hits....he has one of the best voices ever
06:30 AM on 01/23/12
deanster321
BLEGH
User Info.
I know that when I was in school people who didn't know me generalised me as a metalhead, because I had long hair and hung out with people who actually did listen to a lot of metal. Those people were and are surprised to learn that the bulk of what I like isn't really like that.

I'm a big fan of 80's pop songs and have a lot of radio stuff in my library. I grew up on oldies and classic rock, found my own sound in 90's hip-hop/R&B, then as I grew older and got past the nu-metal that was so popular when I was in middle & high school, I began to gravitate towards melody again. That's ultimately what led me to covet bands like Green Day, blink-182 and Foo Fighters in such high regard. Those tastes expanded with every passing week, as I made it a goal to discover and listen to everything that appealed to me. Most of what I still love today did come during the time I was listening to Limp Bizkit & Staind -- and I suppose it was nice to have a balance in the midst of listening to chaos & notoriously disliked bands.
Good to see you back!
08:06 AM on 01/23/12
seanthethief
User Info.
03:59 PM on 01/24/12
iheartmusic043
KKCO
User Info.
I grew up on Tupac and Biggie, 80's rock/pop, a lot of rock bands, like AC/DC and Queen, and pretty much every kind of music that came out in the 90's, so it's no surprise to me that my taste in music is all over the place.
05:51 PM on 01/26/12
Almost421
How did I get here?
User Info.
I have all 3 Taylor Swift albums.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music