Username
Password

Comments: Page 17
Displaying posts 240 - 255 of 256
12:16 PM on 03/12/13
DeathOrGlory
I'm not fucked, not quite
User Info.
I don't get how anyone could say this sounds dated. It's a smart and fresh update of Justin's past sound that doesn't trend hop. This will age a lot better than the flavor of the month Tumblr star.
12:54 PM on 03/12/13
PetitnaindesĪles
Playfully witty sign-off
User Info.
I meant in general

Some of them I just gave certain albums, but for others just listen to them in general:

Beyonce - 4
Britney Spears - In The Zone, Blackout
Charli XCX
Jessie Ware
Kelis - Fleshtone
Kylie Minogue - Aphrodite, X
Lady Gaga - The Fame Monster
Madonna - Ray of Light, Music, American Life, Confessions on a Dancefloor
Marina and the Diamonds
Nicola Robert - Cinderella Eyes
Robyn - Body Talk
Sky Ferrieira

I'm surprised to see someone else on ap.net loving her music, she's truly underrated. Still don't get the hate for "Beat Of My Drum". I know i'm randomly joining the discussion but thanks for these recommandations.
01:04 PM on 03/12/13
Who Is Ryan?
? ? ?
User Info.
I'm surprised to see someone else on ap.net loving her music, she's truly underrated. Still don't get the hate for "Beat Of My Drum". I know i'm randomly joining the discussion but thanks for these recommandations.

haha There's hate for BOMD? I actually discovered her on accident, but her album was so good. If she would've promoted it harder, and possibly brought it to the US, she would've done great. T Squints needs to take some notes from her imo, because Nicola does "Quirky Pop" right
03:25 PM on 03/12/13
Djentleman
User Info.
Suit & Tie is the worst song on the record, dude. And that's saying something because the album is just great.
it's not as bad as people make it seem. it's a good introduction to JT's new album/tour/"era"
07:40 PM on 03/12/13
allstar01ash
User Info.
I have a good feeling that a lot of babies are going to be made while listening to this album, and I have no problem with that ;)
10:13 PM on 03/12/13
billyboatkid
The Protagonist of Loneliness
User Info.
Chillin listening to this on some nice headphones. Man this album is so smooth.

That Girl is perfect haha.
11:05 PM on 03/12/13
trevorshmevor
User Info.
Cannot believe Tunnel Vision didn't get more love in this thread. I loved this album, but that is far and away my favorite song. I'm glad I wound up liking this so much though, I was a little worried when I heard Mirrors, and even that has grown on me a little. Let The Groove Get In is the only song that I can't for the life of me get into as of yet.
07:30 AM on 03/13/13
billyboatkid
The Protagonist of Loneliness
User Info.
Cannot believe Tunnel Vision didn't get more love in this thread. I loved this album, but that is far and away my favorite song. I'm glad I wound up liking this so much though, I was a little worried when I heard Mirrors, and even that has grown on me a little. Let The Groove Get In is the only song that I can't for the life of me get into as of yet.

Same. Tunnel Vision is one of my favorites. Let the groove in does nothing for me, sadly.
07:45 AM on 03/13/13
spezialk
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
it's not as bad as people make it seem. it's a good introduction to JT's new album/tour/"era"
I didn't mean it in a negative sense. I mean, as a collective whole from start to finish, Suit & Tie is the worst song and just feels out of place. As a single and nothing more, then yes I can see your argument.
10:14 AM on 03/13/13
Fox83
User Info.
I'm going to say this album is about a 4/5.

I'm only docking a point because 1) This album just needs one burner to catapult it past FutureSex/LoveSounds. The album flows beautifully, but it needs something scorching to shake things up.

And 2) A few songs were unnecessarily long. It works on some tracks, but not so much on a few others especially when it becomes repetitive and Timbaland/lake didn't at least shake the track up more if they're going to run it to the 8 minute mark.

Other than that, this is a fantastic album. I can only assume it will grow on me over time as well.
06:42 AM on 03/15/13
mbao
I'm on the up and up.
User Info.
Loved "Pusher Love Girl" when he performed it at the Grammy's, love it even more now after hearing it on the album. Fantastic song, currently listening to the rest of it.

So far so good but Jay Z's verse on suit and tie really does not need to be there. The song is perfect without it.
This. Minus Jay Z, I prefer it over "Mirrors," but that may be because I've heard it more than "Mirrors" on the radio.
07:08 AM on 03/15/13
mbao
I'm on the up and up.
User Info.
"Spaceship Coupe" is the sex

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT