User Info.
It's funny how Alt Press didn't source APunk for his statement

http://www.altpress.com/news/entry/d..._the_wo rd_al
That quote looks so out of place. It needs context haha
03:35 PM on 02/02/12
TelleTWA
The Word Alive
User Info.
Haha altpress straight up copy and pasted from ap.net and didn't say anything about it... And that comment was in reply to someone, not necessarily a "statement". Oh well. We're going to move forward like I previously stated, Tony and Zack picked up the slack from Dusty leaving. We're not replacing Dusty, just Justin. So TWA will be a 5-piece from now on. Dusty will most likely be joining another band I'd imagine, Justin is staying home and just moved back to Portland yesterday where he's from. We leave for the studio in 3 days, on schedule. We're not saying much about it right now because honestly, what is the point before you have new music to back up what you say? We'll just do what we were planning for this record and hopefully our fans will stick by us, and maybe we can pickup a few new ones along the way :)
04:19 PM on 02/02/12
Jake Denning
@Jake_Denning
User Info.
Haha altpress straight up copy and pasted from ap.net and didn't say anything about it... And that comment was in reply to someone, not necessarily a "statement". Oh well. We're going to move forward like I previously stated, Tony and Zack picked up the slack from Dusty leaving. We're not replacing Dusty, just Justin. So TWA will be a 5-piece from now on. Dusty will most likely be joining another band I'd imagine, Justin is staying home and just moved back to Portland yesterday where he's from. We leave for the studio in 3 days, on schedule. We're not saying much about it right now because honestly, what is the point before you have new music to back up what you say? We'll just do what we were planning for this record and hopefully our fans will stick by us, and maybe we can pickup a few new ones along the way :)
Copy and pasted?

04:38 PM on 02/02/12
Jason Tate
User Info.
That quote looks so out of place. It needs context haha
The first line of it cracks me up ... cause it's so clearly just out of the blue.
05:13 PM on 02/02/12
Thomas Nassiff
resuscitation of the year
User Info.
Nah bro it was your statement. That's "journalism" bro. That's "AltPress journalism."
05:40 PM on 02/02/12
PermanentTourists
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Scott Heisel you lurkin bro?

YOU'RE FAT
05:46 PM on 02/02/12
sjb2k1
User Info.
Nah bro it was your statement. That's "journalism" bro. That's "AltPress journalism."
this is better than when they steal album art and shit and don't link back to ap.net....when you can see the shit is still hosted on buzznet
07:35 PM on 02/02/12
TelleTWA
The Word Alive
User Info.

Hahaha I guess that's what we get for attempting to keep it under wraps for a bit.
08:18 PM on 02/02/12
Thomas Nassiff
User Info.
Hahaha I guess that's what we get for attempting to keep it under wraps for a bit.
I guess it's just text on the Internet and they can post it without linking to us fairly enough - but to call it a statement from the band is sorta absurd haha.
08:18 PM on 02/02/12
Thomas Nassiff
User Info.
this is better than when they steal album art and shit and don't link back to ap.net....when you can see the shit is still hosted on buzznet
Gotta start photoshopping AP.net hearts in everything we do!
08:25 PM on 02/02/12
sjb2k1
User Info.
Gotta start photoshopping AP.net hearts in everything we do!
damn right!
11:03 PM on 02/02/12
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
damn, I'm seriously gonna miss Dusty's key work, stoked for new TWA nonetheless
01:01 AM on 02/03/12
Elvini
User Info.
So sad, the guy was a solid drummer!
09:14 AM on 02/03/12
HeavenResign
Registered Member
User Info.
Band's loaded with talent, I'm sure they'll find a good replacement drummer.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS