Password

12:18 PM on 07/25/14 
User Info.
theguy77
Terrain / Ryan
Baltimore, MD
Male - 24 Years Old
Verified
It's going great. I'll be traveling to all the away games this year, which is exciting. Really looking forward to San Diego in December and checking out Lambeau. I wish this was an NFC West year, though. I'll always accept paid-for trips to Seattle and San Francisco.

damn, I wish my job had that kind of travelling involved. And yeah Seattle and SF are two of the best cities in this country period. It would also be cool to spend a weekend in the desert in Phoenix. Will any of us get to see you on TV or is your reporting all written online?
02:17 PM on 07/25/14 
User Info.
QuikTrig
Male - 26 Years Old
New sport every week? Sounds like you are in for ANUSTART.
lol don't think the girls would be on board.
05:31 PM on 07/25/14 
User Info.
bigmike
...is "big" and "mike"
Portage, Michigan
Male - 28 Years Old
oh yeah? I'll have to check it out.
Yeah, i thought it was good. I went and read the comments of that review; great back and forth with you and Craig. I'm torn on the issue. For me it comes down to this: is the dude writing the long-form reviews a good writer? If so, I'm fine with that style of review.
anyone else ever heard this Menzingers album that came out in 2007? it's actually pretty fucking good. I've been listening to it more than the new one, that's for sure.
A Lesson in something something something, right? I haven't checked it out. I still have to give the latest record more spins but it fell so flat for me the first couple of listens.
07:21 PM on 07/25/14 
User Info.
SwiftSilentDead
________
I don't listen to the Menzingers debut album enough but I love a few songs off it. The Hold On, Dodge EP is also awesome. It's what turned me onto the band.
07:24 PM on 07/25/14 
User Info.
williek311
Richmond, VA
Male - 28 Years Old
anyone else ever heard this Menzingers album that came out in 2007? it's actually pretty fucking good. I've been listening to it more than the new one, that's for sure.
I remember when that album came out. I've been meaning to listen to that band for 7 years damn.
01:04 PM on 07/26/14 
User Info.
Eich696
Amaro Jr.
South Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
I don't know much about Guardians of the Galaxy, but the movie looks like its going to be absolutely awesome. I know Gonz/Blimpcity are all about it.
01:57 PM on 07/26/14 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
Yeah, I'm pumped. Next weekend is going to be great with that opening and Boyhood coming to Cleveland as well.
03:30 PM on 07/26/14 
User Info.
bigmike
...is "big" and "mike"
Portage, Michigan
Male - 28 Years Old
I really want to see Boyhood. Is Lucy any good?
12:09 AM on 07/27/14 
User Info.
Chris M.
I need to see Boyhood so bad and unfortunately I'm back on the East coast for a bit so it's not playing anywhere near here anytime soon. To make it worse, it's playing just down the street from my apartment in Toronto.
11:28 PM on 07/27/14 
User Info.
bigmike
...is "big" and "mike"
Portage, Michigan
Male - 28 Years Old
To answer my own question: Lucy was okay. Probably because I only paid $6.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos