AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
AP.net Related News - Page 6
Displaying posts 75 - 90 of 93.
05:04 AM on 11/05/12
betterthanyou99
User Info.
yep. either that or about how she's the better person after being cheated on. if you were that great, no one would cheat on you.

i wish Kanye interrupted her whole career.

I wish somebody interrupted your father...
05:09 AM on 11/05/12
betterthanyou99
User Info.
"We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" may have set sales records, but it seems to have the shelf life of a cup of yogurt." - there were people here that wanted my head when I said that this single didn't sound like something that would age well, or last for longer than summer.

lmao @ this bs. Song is still having huge airplay and has not left itunes top10.
07:08 AM on 11/05/12
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
I wish somebody interrupted your father...
hahaha wow, what a total loser you must be. boo-hoo-hoo, i made fun of taylor swift. i'll never care. if she wasn't half as hot as she is, no one would give a flying fuck about her, because she's a bland song writer. but if you really wanna get to the truth about dads...

i wish your dad's friend interrupted him from talking to that ogre looking beast of a woman that night when he was drunk at the waffle house. poor guy, now he's stuck with a son that listens to taylor swift, and a wife he has to keep locked in the basement.

crawl across the highway
08:05 AM on 11/05/12
ChristianLFTW
How YOU doin'?
User Info.
I'm not even going to read this. There is no reason to put even half the amount of thought this article had into something like Taylor Swift's music.
09:03 AM on 11/05/12
brittolikewoah
they don't love you like i love you
User Info.
Somewhat poorly written and not very accurate. Feeling somewhat like that's 4 minutes of my life I'll never get back...
10:38 AM on 11/05/12
punkcrap
a stupid fuck with brilliant luck.
User Info.
lmao @ this bs. Song is still having huge airplay and has not left itunes top10.
I'm not talking about such a short period of time. I'm talking about this song probably not aging well in the next years. It will be just like Black Eyed Peas singles, in a sense that it will get a huge amount of plays in the first weeks/months, and then it will be forgotten. Or do you really think a song called "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" will last?
03:10 PM on 11/05/12
tell that mick
@mickrouse
User Info.
Would be more interested in someone writing an article about why people turn such a blind eye to the fact that T-Sweezy is sort of a big ho.
05:31 PM on 11/05/12
rawspinner
Fight the Cancer
User Info.
He just wants another song written about him.

But it's annoying to me that he's making it like she's crossed genres for sales, rather than just desire to do different music. All out abandoning your core, country audience is one thing, but she hasn't done that. The country community still openly embraces her with open arms, and on Red there's enough country leanings to keep them satisfied. But it sounds as if he thinks an artist shouldn't extend beyond the realm they've broken out of.

OH LOOK KURTS DEFENDING TSWIFT WHAT A SURPRISE

x

jk luv ya buddy

sounds like what this guy's saying is
06:07 PM on 11/05/12
Archael
listens to good music
User Info.
< 3 you tay tay
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE