AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

07:26 AM on 04/15/11 
User Info.
4Who4What
Auburn, WA
Male - 29 Years Old
Who/What the hell is this and why am I getting it when navigating pages on the forum?

02:35 PM on 04/21/11 
User Info.
Jason Tate
Portland, OR
Male - 31 Years Old
Staff Member
No idea, looks to be part of someone's signature. do you have the URL of the page you were on when this happened?
03:00 AM on 05/18/11 
User Info.
lp670sv
Go Sabres
Buffalo, NY
Male - 22 Years Old
Who/What the hell is this and why am I getting it when navigating pages on the forum?

When chromes give you warnings like that on sites that you know are legit (i.e. this one) its probably just a bug. I love chrome but its still pretty much in beta testing even though this is the official release. I mean hell one day i typed in facebook.com in to my browser and it took me to myspace. this persisted for several hours, I thought someone had hacked facebooks DNS and set it to redirect to myspace or something (which I could totally see myspace doing cause lets face it thats the only way theyre getting people back) but I tried opening facebook in IE *shiver* and it worked find it was just one of chromes many bugs
03:52 PM on 05/19/11 
User Info.
Verona Clothing
NJ
Male
When chromes give you warnings like that on sites that you know are legit (i.e. this one) its probably just a bug.

Not really true. One of the most popular malware checks for popular FTP programs that are installed, and if passwords are stored, it will use those FTP connections/passwords to log in and alter files on the server, injecting malicious code into "legitimate" sites. The only way a normal user would notice is if their AV software catches it, they're using NoScript, or the browser has some built-in protection. Based on that message, it looked like that or something similar happened to AP.net (but everything looks fine now).
03:03 PM on 04/11/12 
User Info.
ididntaskyou
charlotte nc
Female
fdhdfhhgdf haaaa
01:51 AM on 04/12/12 
User Info.
Isabel412
No Avatar Selected
Female - 28 Years Old
No idea, looks to be part of someone's signature.
07:20 AM on 04/20/12 
User Info.
Ardell91
No Avatar Selected
Female - 38 Years Old
t I tried opening facebook in IE *shiver* and it worked find it was just one of chromes many bugs
07:26 PM on 10/18/12 
User Info.
mariposas
Mistaking happiness for progress
Salton City
Female - 24 Years Old
Yeash. That's no bueno.. :(

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music