AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 72
Displaying posts 1065 - 1080 of 1096
08:23 PM on 11/19/10
grimis16
User Info.
It's not an excuse. It takes more than heart to win - that is just a fact in sports. Beat you guys last night, so it's understandable that you'd be bitter.
Not bitter, I just know my team sucks and don't hide behind the "they are all hurt" excuse
08:52 PM on 11/19/10
These Headlines
We are not meaningless.
User Info.
Why is this even relevant?

I wasn't the one who brought this up originally, I was just rephrasing it for someone who didn't understand it. So I don't know why it's relevant.
06:18 AM on 11/20/10
xent
this is what separates me from you!
User Info.
so who's fault actually?
06:54 AM on 11/20/10
karadoll
Open up a little happiness today.
User Info.
What I don't understand now is kids that go to shows in general. I'm going to pay $xx to see my favorite ONE band, even though there's 6 or more bands playing tonight.

Maybe it is that kids don't respect money anymore and they don't realize that ALL bands do have some sort of talent to them. All I know is that if I'm going to spend ten or fifteen bucks, I'm going to get my money's worth and watch all the bands play. Who knows, you might find a new band to listen to that you hadn't really heard before. I know people nowadays like to resort to youtube to figure out what a band is like live, but that is the LAMEST bunch of crap I've ever heard. Go to shows, support locals and support your "SCENE" since you want to be "SEEN" so badly.
When I go to a show, I'm there for every band; that actually is how I found some of my favorite bands.

I hate going on YouTube and watching live shows. It's nowhere near the same thing at all.
12:39 AM on 11/23/10
hopeforthebest
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i do think going into legal actions is a little too much. so i take back my first statement.

am i still sucking their dicks?
haha i guess not
04:12 PM on 12/01/10
anthony_kid
User Info.
I apologize for not wanting to read all 70+ pages of this thread to find out what actually happened, but can someone please clarify this for me? I need to know before I make a judgement call.
08:53 AM on 12/08/10
derekjd
Mr.DRM
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I apologize for not wanting to read all 70+ pages of this thread to find out what actually happened, but can someone please clarify this for me? I need to know before I make a judgement call.
Pretty much, there were some things said on tour that resulted in a member of Versa Emerge throwing a beer bottle at a member of the dangerous summer. It turns out that, as far as I can tell, the guitarist from the dangerous summer (and the recipient of the beer bottle) said something about the child that the VE member's girlfriend was having. The entire thing has pretty much blown up, and you missed several hundred comments of arguments and just a few trolls.
This, at least, is how I understand things. Please correct me if I'm wrong. I'm going off what the three statements were from bands (Versa Emerge, The Dangerous Summer, and The Conditions.)
05:20 PM on 12/27/10
celesteintheend
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
versaemerge. end of story. he attacked devin on his child. so fuck him. i don't listen to bands with assholes in them, case in point new found glory. they suck so bad anyway why do people listen to them.
05:34 PM on 12/27/10
katiedontcryx41
we found our own reasons to sing
User Info.
lol if you were mad at tds, in the current state of things.....
10:34 AM on 01/03/11
JonM
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
versaemerge. end of story. he attacked devin on his child. so fuck him. i don't listen to bands with assholes in them, case in point new found glory. they suck so bad anyway why do people listen to them.
NFG are assholes? I've met them a few times in Glasgow and they've only ever been friendly to us.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos