Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 12 posts.
07:13 PM on 04/17/09
Broclee
Dude, this is so Inception.
User Info.
This is a god-awful release. Much much much worse than I anticipated it being, and I had the lowest of hopes.
08:08 AM on 04/18/09
Broclee
User Info.
It took forever for this EP to come out and I still can't believe there's only 3 original tracks. wow.
I still can't believe it's so bad.
01:18 PM on 04/18/09
Broclee
User Info.
I do agree with those who said there shouldve been more original tracks on this EP than just the 3...afterall it took foreeeeever to be released. Then again, I really liked this.
I think despite what people say, his voice is very distinguishable amongst a whole slew of upcoming bands that sound EXACTLY the same, and its a breath of fresh air in some weird way...
I guess you have to be a fan of this genre in order to really appreciate what Sonny has dont on this EP, otherwise yeah I dont blame all the hate...it would seem pretty akward and crappy to me too if I werent already familiar with this type of music ha.
I've listened to a lot of stuff in a similar style to this ("experimental" dance/trance/electro music), but I still couldn't find many redeeming qualities here.
04:49 PM on 04/18/09
Broclee
User Info.
everyone's being too harsh on this album. the opinion will be skewed if the expectation is a FFTL-esque sound. it may not be your cup of tea (absolutepunk tends to frown on genres poppy-dance genres) but you have to respect the man for trying something new and having at least some talent pulling off what he meant to do: it's catchy as hell.
I can't respect it. I didn't like FFTL. I still checked this out. It was annoying and seemed uninspired and lame.
04:59 PM on 04/18/09
Broclee
User Info.
if you want to have a successful pop album, inspiring is not something you aim for. you want something that will be begged to be listen to again.
I didn't say inspiring, I said uninspired. This didn't make me want to listen to it over and over again. It made me never want to listen to it ever again.
07:46 AM on 04/19/09
Broclee
User Info.
ignorant elitists judging something they don't even listen to. shocking.

I listened to it.
It sucked.
01:32 PM on 04/19/09
Broclee
User Info.
idk where that came from, but if you don't normally listen to whatever of course you're gonna say it sucks
That's...not really true at all.
07:33 AM on 04/21/09
Broclee
User Info.
i enjoy anything sonny does
I'm sorry.
07:23 PM on 04/30/09
Broclee
User Info.
Mindless bitching by butthurt reader.
Sonny, shut up, and get the fuck out of here.
08:14 PM on 05/10/09
Broclee
User Info.
im lovin this.
people can hate all they want,
but it takes a lot for someone to get up and leave a band that's rising by the minute to start something completely unique on their own.
He quite on his own accord just to work on solo stuff. Don't give me that shit.
10:45 AM on 02/01/10
Broclee
User Info.
You can't really say Sonny has gotten worse at singing, because before he sang like this,he had to keep getting surgery. Secondly, I'm sorry that catchy stuff annoys you. Can't really hate Sonny. WIthout him, FFTL sucks and his solo project is only blossoming, you can't really judge a debut EP and a package of MySpace released, self-produced demos.
You can when it's all the fucker has released.
07:46 AM on 02/06/10
Broclee
User Info.
Well, he's busy being a DJ and making us wait for Bells :(
Tooooooooooo bad.
Options
More From This Author

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives