Username
Password
Yellowcard News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Yellowcard
Inside AP.net

Yellowcard Album Pre-Order and Show Pre-Sale

Posted by: Jared Kaufman (12/15/05)
Pre-order Yellowcard's new album, Lights and Sounds, and get an autographed album cover. Also, there are pre-sale tickets available for the band's Las Vegas show which will take place on February 11th. The password is "sounds."

Displaying posts 1 - 6 of 6.
12:51 PM on 12/15/05
splitsecond
Augustine / Evan
User Info.
no thanks
02:47 PM on 12/15/05
ForeverInADay
Registered Sex Offender
User Info.
Originally Posted by splitsecondd
no thanks
hahahahaha i love how everyone hates this band now
02:49 PM on 12/15/05
Scott Irvine
Your Virtual Pnin
User Info.
Originally Posted by ForeverInADay
hahahahaha i love how everyone hates this band now

...and for good reason. Any band that would re-release a piece of shit like 'Where We Stand' deserves it.
04:50 PM on 12/15/05
MTC
User Info.
I like how their record comes out the same day as Strike Fire Falls' and they are on Ben's label. I wonder whichone will sell more, however.
07:29 PM on 12/15/05
bugeyedsheep
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
whatever...I still have hope for this cd, even if the band is in a bad place right now...but 14 bucks for a pre-order and 20 for the cd/dvd pre-order? What the f kinda incentive is that? You get it autographed, big whoop, they'll do that at warped tour or whatever for free. I remember pre-ordering over it's "silverstrand" and getting it cheaper than that and autographed. Seriously, with all the bad press they've been getting, they should be trying to appease the fans they have left that would be willing to pre-order a cd that will likely be on sale for 8.99 or whatever in ready amounts in a month rather than mark it up that high. Geez...I feel like everything they do right now is just making it harder and harder to support them...

P.S. on the Ben thing, the band is a business and the release of a major cd is a big deal. It sounds to me like Ben wasn't pulling his weight because of other projects and such so I can understand the band being wary of being able to fulfill the amount of work needed to support a cd release with 1/5 of their band sketching out all the time. That said, they way it sounds like it was done sucks and reeks of 7th grade social skills. Ben was a founder of the band and a nice guy and deserved at least a discussion or something, not just a cold-shoulder. Perhaps he should have been told to take a haitus while he deals with his shit and then to come back when he was ready to commit. Kicking him out for being unreliable for the short amount of time he seemed to be seems really extreme so it'll take a really solid cd for me to not just d/l it but buy it. Sigh...
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests