Comments: Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 75 of 101
06:53 AM on 05/01/09
Juxtapose
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Awesome album, deserves a much bigger score, atleast 85%

I love there 2 previous albums but this one is def there best

People will agree with you no matter what though, thats the problem with this website, wayyyyyyy to many fanboys/girls who take anything what a red name says for gospel when really they are no different from anyone else on this website and shouldnt influence you what "good" music is at all. Even if Jason Tate thinks his opinion is greater then everyone elses (proof i have visited this site for quite some time).

That being said I have no problem with any red names really and think they are all pretty great people, its mainly Jason that pisses me off with his huge ego and how he has this sense of being greater then everyone else, even towards some bands that have helped out this site before: also have a problem towards people who seem to come on this site to only jump onto the next bandwagon or for some reason feel they need someone elses opinion on if this band is good or not.

Back on topic: Great Album, Keep up the awesome work Audition, cant wait for your next album
07:06 AM on 05/01/09
Untitled09
I re-hee-hee-hee-lay don't care.
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I like Champion and still has lasting value for me. I'm probably the only person in N.J. who has the full cd left on his crappy 4 gig iPod. But ,Ill check this out when I get the time. I hope its good they got harder since Controversy.
07:11 AM on 05/01/09
Cody Nelson
Your mouth to God's south.
User Info.
I listened to the stream last night, and fucking loved it. I think it deserves a lot better than a 71, but to each their own.
08:02 AM on 05/01/09
Broclee
Dude, this is so Inception.
User Info.

People will agree with you no matter what though, thats the problem with this website, wayyyyyyy to many fanboys/girls who take anything what a red name says for gospel when really they are no different from anyone else on this website and shouldnt influence you what "good" music is at all. Even if Jason Tate thinks his opinion is greater then everyone elses (proof i have visited this site for quite some time).

That being said I have no problem with any red names really and think they are all pretty great people, its mainly Jason that pisses me off with his huge ego and how he has this sense of being greater then everyone else, even towards some bands that have helped out this site before: also have a problem towards people who seem to come on this site to only jump onto the next bandwagon or for some reason feel they need someone elses opinion on if this band is good or not.

Back on topic: Great Album, Keep up the awesome work Audition, cant wait for your next album
Unnecesary Jason rant. Also, if you'll notice, there have been a few people who thought it deserved higher. It's on review. Take it for what it is. It's a well-written review that backs up every point made. Don't go off on a rant just because you don't agree. It's not like he gave it an awful score. It's a pretty fair and relatively high score.
03:31 PM on 05/01/09
Juxtapose
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Unnecesary Jason rant. Also, if you'll notice, there have been a few people who thought it deserved higher. It's on review. Take it for what it is. It's a well-written review that backs up every point made. Don't go off on a rant just because you don't agree. It's not like he gave it an awful score. It's a pretty fair and relatively high score.
that not my point

my point is there are people in here who have already made their mind up about it without even listening to it just because of this review which leads me to believe that most of the people that hated champion probably havent listened to it either and are just taking a red names word for 100% truth

its a shame coz the audition are one of the best at what they do at the moment and they really deserve more fame
04:34 PM on 05/01/09
Chris Fallon
Boom.
User Info.

I think all this is pretty unnecessary -- kind of hypocritical in a sense, but I'm not going to get into this argument. I feel like every review has this kind of comment, and it's uncalled for and never fully correct in any way.
05:02 PM on 05/01/09
Broclee
Dude, this is so Inception.
User Info.
that not my point

my point is there are people in here who have already made their mind up about it without even listening to it just because of this review which leads me to believe that most of the people that hated champion probably havent listened to it either and are just taking a red names word for 100% truth

its a shame coz the audition are one of the best at what they do at the moment and they really deserve more fame

A lot of people have already heard the album, myself included. That's probably the MAIN reason they're saying opinions that line up with the review. It's been streaming for a bit now, and leaked like a week ago or something.

Just because you think they're the best at what they do doesn't mean people have to like it. It's not an amazing album, although I did enjoy it. If someone didn't like Champion, I can't say for sure that this different enough for them to enjoy. Maybe, but maybe not.

Maybe you just shouldn't assume that everyone worships every single staff member on the site...
05:17 PM on 05/01/09
wheresadalia
breathe slowly, speak softly
User Info.

did you even read any of the comments here? most people have said they would have given it a higher score. and i'm pretty sure most people here listened to it long before this review was posted, therefor they already formed their own opinion prior to what "the red name" said. this was a well written review, and you are free to disagree with it. and yes, in some cases, people do suck up to others on this site, or say certain things to appear cool (but that happens everywhere online). however, this was not the case here, and your rant was completely unnecessary
09:19 PM on 05/01/09
gabegr
indian eyes in the american way
User Info.
Controversy was great and Champion was terrible so then where does this fall?
09:20 PM on 05/01/09
Juxtapose
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
did you even read any of the comments here? most people have said they would have given it a higher score. and i'm pretty sure most people here listened to it long before this review was posted, therefor they already formed their own opinion prior to what "the red name" said. this was a well written review, and you are free to disagree with it. and yes, in some cases, people do suck up to others on this site, or say certain things to appear cool (but that happens everywhere online). however, this was not the case here, and your rant was completely unnecessary
unless I posted that rant purely for my own enjoyment on seeing people come and say how "unnecessary" it was and wrong I am but really if I didnt say anything about red names or Jason Tate and just said way to many people here like to jump on the bandwagon, would of any of you replied to it?

I might have to visit a fishing store soon to buy some more hooks, lines and sinkers.
10:40 PM on 05/01/09
Painted Red
User Info.
I think if people like Champion, they'll like this album. There are some differences in sound, but for the most part it is very similiar. Champion had a couple more catchier songs, but I think overall this one is compares evenly with Champion. Something like 84% would be appropriate in my opinion. I do think this band deserves more promotion/recognition, they are better than the average pop-punk stuff out there.
01:05 AM on 05/02/09
wheresadalia
breathe slowly, speak softly
User Info.
unless I posted that rant purely for my own enjoyment on seeing people come and say how "unnecessary" it was and wrong I am but really if I didnt say anything about red names or Jason Tate and just said way to many people here like to jump on the bandwagon, would of any of you replied to it?

I might have to visit a fishing store soon to buy some more hooks, lines and sinkers.
i would still have replied to it. it was out of the blue and unneeded. no one was bashing the audition. as i said, most people agreed with you that the audition should have gotten a higher score. yet you got all defensive saying people hadn't listened and would just go with what the review said. that's pure bullshit, so yeah, i still would have called you out as an idiot who clearly can't read.
02:04 AM on 05/02/09
Chris Fallon
Boom.
User Info.

I'd reply to every comment if I could -- your just trying to start up shit and be a little smartass about things. Let it go, realize people have their own opinions and I can guarantee you my red name doesn't get me any worship, praise or a massive amount of respect -- and best thing is, I could not give a damn.
02:09 AM on 05/02/09
Piss
Oh Noes!
User Info.
hmm i just listened to this, their worst album yet

CLC >>>>>> Champion >> S/T
03:23 AM on 05/02/09
Juxtapose
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'd reply to every comment if I could -- your just trying to start up shit and be a little smartass about things. Let it go, realize people have their own opinions and I can guarantee you my red name doesn't get me any worship, praise or a massive amount of respect -- and best thing is, I could not give a damn.
once again

hook, line and sinker

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests