AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Universal Music Group News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Universal Music Group
Inside AP.net

Cash Cash "Party In Your Bedroom" Music...

Posted by: Rohan Kohli (04/30/09)
Click here to check out the teaser for Cash Cash's upcoming video for "Party In Your Bedroom." The video was produced by Trendsetter Media.

Displaying posts 1 - 11 of 11
10:43 AM on 04/30/09
ablueskytragedy
me waka natau
User Info.
This band is a joke now. Sucking the dick of a Universal pretty much turned them into the next Metro Station. They were relatively good to begin with, now they changed all the lyrics to their songs and shit. Lame.
10:55 AM on 04/30/09
mcdizzle88
meh.
User Info.
Holy last names...

Everyone hates this band, but I won't deny that I had a shit ton of fun during their set last night and every other time I've seen them for that matter. And they're freakin' solid acoustic.
10:57 AM on 04/30/09
ohstumbleine
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Holy last names...

Everyone hates this band, but I won't deny that I had a shit ton of fun during their set last night and every other time I've seen them for that matter. And they're freakin' solid acoustic.
agreed. people can hate on them all they want, but they are fun to watch and their music is ridiculously catchy.
11:15 AM on 04/30/09
WFUJerseyJon
Murderer's Row '09
User Info.
Looks like it'll be a solid video.
12:01 PM on 04/30/09
fournyay
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i wrote a review for my campus newspaper of cash cash's album- http://www.asuwebdevil.com/node/3670. it sucked.
12:05 PM on 04/30/09
UnderMyDreams
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
This band is a joke now. Sucking the dick of a Universal pretty much turned them into the next Metro Station. They were relatively good to begin with, now they changed all the lyrics to their songs and shit. Lame.
Yea.

This band used to be good.

Then they sold out.
02:07 PM on 04/30/09
secretsforabuck
User Info.
direct message to jason tate:

stop promoting this band. please?

i mean, judging by the amount of myspace plays they have, every single 14 year old girl in america has listened to this song at least 5 times already...
05:35 PM on 04/30/09
Modest Moose
User Info.
direct message to jason tate:

stop promoting this band. please?

i mean, judging by the amount of myspace plays they have, every single 14 year old girl in america has listened to this song at least 5 times already...
I agree...
I know that ap.net doesn't only cover 1 kind of music but these guys go completely against everything punk has ever stood for.

If I wanted to get news about corporate puppet boy bands i could just turn on mtv
08:27 PM on 04/30/09
csofran2
User Info.
I agree...
I know that ap.net doesn't only cover 1 kind of music but these guys go completely against everything punk has ever stood for.

If I wanted to get news about corporate puppet boy bands i could just turn on mtv
Goes against everything punk stands for? STFU! It's fun to listen to and catchy as hell. Take it for what it's worth and stop being such a music snob.
05:53 AM on 05/04/09
Shroomkilla
Fuck your from Florida?
User Info.
yeah. redic-catchy but total sellouts
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music