Password

Album Review
The Horrors - Primary Colours Album Cover

The Horrors - Primary Colours

Reviewed by
The Horrors Primary Colours
Record Label: XL Recordings
Release Date: May 4, 2009
This review is a user submitted review from Undue Noise. You can see all of Undue Noise's submitted reviews here.

Displaying posts 1 - 6 of 6
02:53 PM on 05/07/09
:-)
User Info.
Trent Reznor said this was the best album he'd heard in a long time... I disagree. Great review though. Very fair.
09:38 PM on 05/07/09
Undue Noise
RETIRED
User Info.
Trent Reznor said this was the best album he'd heard in a long time... I disagree. Great review though. Very fair.
I also saw him say that. I wouldn't agree, but I think that they've progressed a lot as a band and made a good album from it. Did you like the album?
03:28 AM on 05/08/09
biscant
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Bands who coat tail off the chore of a person that is peaches geldof are now credible? I love MBV and i like some of the music i've heard off this album but i thought they were meant to be good lyricists? That spoken word part on their new single is a bit silly (then again I love the one on the new enter shikari song which is getting mixed responses). At least it's something, I wasn't really expecting anything I just thought some of their old songs were ok but by the way people are talking about this are is if it's life changing. 6/10 for me.
12:21 PM on 10/10/09
Dm!tr! the !st
need new username.
User Info.
I like this album but I prefer the sound of Strange House. By NO means is this a bad album, but I personally would have preferred a progression from Strange House.
02:47 PM on 05/24/11
OnaedInSpace
she sucked and sucked and sucked.
User Info.
I also saw him say that. I wouldn't agree, but I think that they've progressed a lot as a band and made a good album from it. Did you like the album?
I have read this review a couple of times, its pretty on target. I loved the album initially and it has only gotten better with time. Would you score it higher or lower with time?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos