AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
 
Article
« Back to Articles

Brandon Herbel

Written by: Brandon Herbel (12/23/05)
Deleted
 
Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 48.
01:55 PM on 12/24/05
#2
TimeAsIdeology
Strongarmin Hos Since '86
Offline
User Info.
TimeAsIdeology's Avatar
It boggles my mind to think somebody could honestly consider Panic At The Disco's album the best of the week, let alone entire fucking year. Jesus Christ.
02:05 PM on 12/24/05
#3
PlaCracktheSky
Registered User
Offline
User Info.
PlaCracktheSky's Avatar
Originally Posted by TimeAsIdeology
It boggles my mind to think somebody could honestly consider Panic At The Disco's album the best of the week, let alone entire fucking year. Jesus Christ.

yeah its unique that is for sure
03:34 PM on 12/24/05
#4
mogwaifearsatan
feels good man
Offline
User Info.
mogwaifearsatan's Avatar
I don't really agree with much of this at all
03:57 PM on 12/24/05
#5
Luckie St
Is Sad About Cartel
Offline
User Info.
Luckie St's Avatar
sluts. if he wants to make P!ATD his album of the year he can.
04:53 PM on 12/24/05
#6
preppyak
Jeff Withey: the Great White Hope
Offline
User Info.
preppyak's Avatar
Originally Posted by TimeAsIdeology
It boggles my mind to think somebody could honestly consider Panic At The Disco's album the best of the week, let alone entire fucking year. Jesus Christ.

Yeah, I guess it can be boggling that people have different musical opinions
06:11 PM on 12/24/05
#7
sellitforcaeish
I Never Leave
Offline
User Info.
sellitforcaeish's Avatar
whats with the fall out boy dick riding?.... best live show??? get out more and go see more shit
07:55 PM on 12/24/05
#8
TimeAsIdeology
Strongarmin Hos Since '86
Offline
User Info.
TimeAsIdeology's Avatar
Originally Posted by preppyak
Yeah, I guess it can be boggling that people have different musical opinions

I love how this is anyone's defense when you bash a band. "Uh, everyone is entitled to their own opinion."

Shut up, you fucking sheep. A spade's a spade, and an awful band is an awful band.
09:17 PM on 12/24/05
#9
Stubby0918
Registered User
Offline
User Info.
Stubby0918's Avatar
Originally Posted by TimeAsIdeology
I love how this is anyone's defense when you bash a band. "Uh, everyone is entitled to their own opinion."

Shut up, you fucking sheep. A spade's a spade, and an awful band is an awful band.
No that's not even true. Why are you always such a douche? Music is all about opinion.
10:24 PM on 12/24/05
popdisaster00
Two years is a long time to pretend
Offline
User Info.
popdisaster00's Avatar
oh my god, you are all fucking idiots. this is a personal fucking opinion page. he can choose whatever he wants.

if you're so fucking pissed at this list, make your own site and your own list.

/douches.
11:20 PM on 12/24/05
patrickhowell
myspace.com/someonejustlikeyou
Offline
User Info.
patrickhowell's Avatar
Originally Posted by sellitforcaeish
whats with the fall out boy dick riding?.... best live show??? get out more and go see more shit


They put on the best show I've seen this year.
11:24 PM on 12/24/05
sellitforcaeish
I Never Leave
Offline
User Info.
sellitforcaeish's Avatar
Originally Posted by patrickhowell
They put on the best show I've seen this year.

first concert? thats cute.
04:01 AM on 12/25/05
AsianMan696
Asian Invasion
Offline
User Info.
AsianMan696's Avatar
Originally Posted by popdisaster00
oh my god, you are all fucking idiots. this is a personal fucking opinion page. he can choose whatever he wants.

if you're so fucking pissed at this list, make your own site and your own list.

/douches.

I second that.
10:08 AM on 12/25/05
Azkonate
www.azkorecords.com
Offline
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
FINALLY someone recognizes the amazingess of Nip/Tuck - I knew the carver the whole time. No one could have figured out why, or about Kit though. Hands down, the best acted and written show ever.


Although I am really confused why no one picked Rx Bandits for best live show, anyone ever see them live? They still tour.
10:25 AM on 12/25/05
tambo41187
That was a freebie
Offline
User Info.
tambo41187's Avatar
Originally Posted by TimeAsIdeology
I love how this is anyone's defense when you bash a band. "Uh, everyone is entitled to their own opinion."

Shut up, you fucking sheep. A spade's a spade, and an awful band is an awful band.
You know what blows my mind. That you feel the need to comment on everyones best of 05 list, like you dont have anything better to do. Go back and check your elitism at Punk News, and while you're at it go write another shitty review.
Options

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets
HIDDEN TREASURES
Free Music
Video News
Sports Forum
AP.net Related News
Recommendations
INFORMATION
FAQ
Contact Us
Copyright Policy
Terms of Service
Privacy Policy
FOLLOW
Twitter | Facebook
PropertyOfZack
PunkNews.org
UnderTheGun
Chorus.fm