Username
Password
AP.net Reviews News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
AP.net Reviews
Inside AP.net

My Review Is For Like Artists

Posted by: Drew Beringer (12/29/05)
Here is my review of No Matter Where We Go...!, the sophomore album from Long Island's Latterman. It's out now through Deep Elm Records.

Displaying posts 1 - 11 of 11
05:01 PM on 12/29/05
radio napalm
User Info.
ah yes, this album is so good.
05:08 PM on 12/29/05
Nate_RAWKS
Bring it back Old School
User Info.
Excellent review, this cd is really good. One of my favorites from the year.
05:09 PM on 12/29/05
romantic rights
User Info.
i love this cd, it made my top 10 from this year. and i finally got my latterman shirt in the mail today.
05:10 PM on 12/29/05
leafsacc
User Info.
this cd is really good, nice review.
06:04 PM on 12/29/05
johnarc
User Info.
I've played with latterman twice now. not only is their record awesome, but the guys are awesome as well.
07:02 PM on 12/29/05
TimeAsIdeology
Strongarmin Hos Since '86
User Info.
Now THIS is a band that kids should be going nuts over, not The Receiving End Of Sirens or some flavor of the week garbage.
11:15 PM on 12/29/05
masonic
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hey dudebro, it's "No Matter Where We Go" not You. One of the best albums of aught five, scoring a 9.5 on the "Running Around my Room Shouting the Lyrics" scale.
11:50 PM on 12/29/05
Drew Beringer
Senior Editor - @drewberinger - Locked Groove
User Info.
Originally Posted by masonic
Hey dudebro, it's "No Matter Where We Go" not You. One of the best albums of aught five, scoring a 9.5 on the "Running Around my Room Shouting the Lyrics" scale.

Ah, yes, my bad, thanks for pointing that out.
09:44 AM on 12/30/05
Nate_RAWKS
Bring it back Old School
User Info.
Originally Posted by masonic

haha....i'm gonna start rating on the same scale.
11:52 PM on 12/25/12
ammya
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
How should you prepare your old free unlock cell phones for donation? The best thing to do is to wipe all the data from your cell phone. Don't give me that look! If you don't have the manual for your old phone, you can go to this website, Erase iphone factory unlock Data: Free Data Eraser, and they will email the instructions to you within 5 minutes.How many of us have old cell phones stuck away in a drawer? I have at least 3 that need to be wiped and donated. How about you? Donate your wireless cell phone and let someone else get some good use out of it. Not only are you doing good, you are helping the environment.Phone booths on every street corner are a thing of the past. With so many cell phones out in the market, unlock that mobile booths have become almost extinct. So if you can't afford a cell phone or home phone, what do you do? Rely on neighbors? One solution is a decades old federal program, started in the 1980's, commonly known as Lifeline and Link Up, which provides low income people with unlock phone online service.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests