Username
Password
Zao News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Zao
Inside AP.net

AP.net Chat: Zao

Posted by: Garett Press (05/07/09)
Update: The chat has ended. Big thanks to Scott and Jeff for joining us and to all those who chatted. Pick up Awake?, in stores now.

Jeff and Scott from Zao will be chatting with us here at 9pm EST/6pm PST under the usernames JeffZao and ScottZao respectively. Come hang out and talk about the new record, Awake?, or anything else you're interested to know.

Displaying posts 1 - 15 of 300
05:51 PM on 05/07/09
Garett Press
User Info.
THIS THREAD WILL OPEN AT 9pm EST/6pm PST

Welcome Karate High Schoolers and everybody here to chat. Thanks for coming to hang out! Congratulations on the new release and have fun!

Tips:

You can hit "Quote" at the bottom of any post to respond to that post specifically

OR

Hit "Multi-Quote" on every post you want to respond to and then click "Write a Comment" at the bottom left of the page. This way you can quote multiple questions for easier answering.
06:01 PM on 05/07/09
youhaveanicehat
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The new album is quite good.

Did you guys use a harmonizer effect for Scott's clean vocals? Also, Angel Without Wings on Parade of Chaos is a very unique song (as opposed to other Zao fare), what is the story behind it?
06:02 PM on 05/07/09
Eber777
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The new album is one of your best ever..Are you making a music video? Where are Dan and Marty?
06:02 PM on 05/07/09
Scott zao
Zao / Scott
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The new album is quite good.

Did you guys use a harmonizer effect for Scott's clean vocals? Also, Angel Without Wings on Parade of Chaos is a very unique song (as opposed to other Zao fare), what is the story behind it?
nope no harmonizer i just busted my ass practicing
06:03 PM on 05/07/09
bard
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
the most important question in my opinion:

you have one show confirmed in PA, one show is "pending" in PA.... so does that mean you'll be playing more shows? what are the chances of a tour? small tour? big tour? playing Dallas? or Texas at all?

please?
Scott zao
Zao / Scott
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
The new album is one of your best ever..Are you making a music video? Where are Dan and Marty?
no video possibilities yet dan and marty are out partying
xfreekx
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Scott,

How much stuff did Chapter release? I have the split with Abnegation but that's all i've ever seen.
06:04 PM on 05/07/09
Scott zao
Zao / Scott
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
the most important question in my opinion:

you have one show confirmed in PA, one show is "pending" in PA.... so does that mean you'll be playing more shows? what are the chances of a tour? small tour? big tour? playing Dallas? or Texas at all?

please?
right now touring is weird for us but we would love to play as much as possible
TWISTEDnUSED
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
just wanted to let you know that the new album is very sick.....i have not been able to stop listening to it....are you guys planning on playing any shows soon
JeffZao
Zao / Jeff
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
hey everyone, shit, i'm behind
06:05 PM on 05/07/09
undonesweater93
Where are your friends tonight?
User Info.
Why Awake? as the title?
JeffZao
Zao / Jeff
User Info.
No Avatar Selected

marty and dan were invited, they may actually show up
Scott zao
Zao / Scott
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Scott,

How much stuff did Chapter release? I have the split with Abnegation but that's all i've ever seen.
i don't remeber shit
06:06 PM on 05/07/09
youhaveanicehat
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Scott, your singing has gotten much better since Funeral of God. I still really want to hear Dan sing, he's the one on The Dreams That Don't Come True, Suspend Suspension etc, right?

Are you going to take time off before the next cd? Also, 1,000,000 Outstretched Arms is one of your best songs yet, I dig the guitar.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums