AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Tourmaline Has A New Bass Player

Posted by - 07:05 AM on 12/30/05
Tourmaline has a new bass player and he has sent out this myspace bulletin:

Tourmaline Myspace BulletinHey everybody, this is Justin, new bassist for Tourmaline. I have been practicing with the band and learning the songs for a few weeks now and I'm having a great time. I played on the demo of the song "Michael" which is on our purevolume site (go listen to it!) and I just played the awesome show in Buffalo with Cute Is What We Aim For (who are awesome, go listen to them after you listen to "Michael").

I am really looking forward to touring and recording with Tourmaline and meeting all of you at shows. If you are lonely, IM me at Justin ORLY on AIM.

We are taking new press photos soon with our good friend Eric (who has photos in the new Alternative Press! Go buy that and look for the feature on Nightmare of You).

So yeah, add me on your myspace! I also have a photo up on Tourmaline's myspace, so go comment on that! And go listen to "Michael" and CIWWAF and buy the new Alternative Press. I know I'm asking a lot of you, but you'll thank me later.

Displaying posts 1 - 11 of 11
08:30 AM on 12/30/05
Snails
see the benefits.
User Info.
haha
08:31 AM on 12/30/05
muddysocks7
User Info.
Thanks for the update. Please use spell check on the word "bulliten." It detracts from the news. Thanks!
08:33 AM on 12/30/05
Greg Thimmes
User Info.
Originally Posted by muddysocks7
Thanks for the update. Please use spell check on the word "bulliten." It detracts from the news. Thanks!

It's Begun
08:40 AM on 12/30/05
Ryan Imhof
Registered Member
User Info.
Originally Posted by muddysocks7
got it :thumbsup:
08:44 AM on 12/30/05
china white
ah dang
User Info.
Hey, can someone let me know if this band is any good, I've heard of them a lot recently but havnt given them a chance yet
08:52 AM on 12/30/05
outtask
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Originally Posted by china white
Hey, can someone let me know if this band is any good, I've heard of them a lot recently but havnt given them a chance yet

Just listen to them. It's not that hard. You go on purevolume then click play.
09:09 AM on 12/30/05
TFC88
User Info.

they're probably my favorite band to start up in the past year or so. they have really great potential.
09:42 AM on 12/30/05
brass buttons
freakish
User Info.
they're one of my favorite bands. definitely check em out.
09:42 AM on 12/30/05
KEVINiafjejoawj
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
yo this band is soo good. check em out for sure. and the new bass player sounds tightt.
11:04 AM on 12/30/05
brokenfocus
penis laser tag
User Info.
Aw. He was talking about me. What a cutie.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos