Username
Password

Comments: Page 9
Displaying posts 120 - 124 of 124
06:47 PM on 03/16/10
WorldByStorm55
Riding the Wings of Pestilence
User Info.
I actually enjoyed this album. And no I'm not a hot topic little fuck. I'm a 30 year lover of punk rock. Although a lot of the hatred is aimed at their image and image of their typical fans, I felt that this album was a huge jump for them as a band. The songs are very sing-alongable, and high in energy. One of the best horror movies from last year was "Let The Right One In", and it was pretty cool that the guys in Aiden had a song inspired by this movie, and its a solid track. I wasn't a fan of them before this release, but I am now. Will I go to their shows? No, lol. I rather enjoy thier music from home. I put it on my IPOD this morning and went for a nice drive, and it turns out to be a pretty good driving record.

Listen to richvale punk. He knows his stuff. I have been a diehard fan of Aiden since the begining and I love this album.
01:31 AM on 08/14/10
kentspaz
User Info.
Saw these guys open for Anti-Flag. Worst set I have seen by a professional band in a loooong time. Wil Francis is a giant asshole, and spent a long time trying to convince everyone that "Aiden is not some fucking pussy emo band." That's enough to turn me off of them.
01:05 PM on 06/29/11
Zev Frazer
Zev Frazer
User Info.
I love this band but they have become something that no musicians shoud be and thats lazy. good review.
09:58 AM on 02/01/12
Kub1-k
User Info.
This album < Disguises

They seem to be getting better with every release, once you get used to William's voice, it's not that bad at all!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos