AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Video News
Have a news tip? Submit news.

Peachcake Posts Video Update

Posted by - 01:14 PM on 05/15/09
Peachcake posted a video update about their plans for the summer including writing new music and some touring in the U.S. and Europe. You can view it in the replies.

Displaying posts 1 - 12 of 12
01:15 PM on 05/15/09
Jamie Pham
@jamiepham
User Info.
02:23 PM on 05/15/09
dX927
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
He should've peed before he started filming the video to keep him from dancing around.
02:58 PM on 05/15/09
shes.a.ghost
trust no bitch
User Info.
fuck. this. band.
03:15 PM on 05/15/09
serendipity
Columnated Ruins Domino
User Info.
hey www.myspace.com/claymichaelcall, the psychology behind insulting others like yourself (other musicians in this case) is to bring them down because you are insecure about yourself. let me be the first to say, buck up, buddy! I'm sure you'll get better in time! And in the meantime, leave Peachcake alone and spread your negative vibes at Pitchfork Media, they take much more kindly to that sort of thing over there.
03:36 PM on 05/15/09
shes.a.ghost
trust no bitch
User Info.
hey www.myspace.com/claymichaelcall, the psychology behind insulting others like yourself (other musicians in this case) is to bring them down because you are insecure about yourself. let me be the first to say, buck up, buddy! I'm sure you'll get better in time! And in the meantime, leave Peachcake alone and spread your negative vibes at Pitchfork Media, they take much more kindly to that sort of thing over there.
Do you creep every user's myspace page when you disagree with them? Or is it a combo of your bullshit, "I'm a psychologist because I took a class in college", attempt at a psychoanalysis over 3 words typed on a message board? I don't like a band you like. Get the fuck over it.
03:47 PM on 05/15/09
YouSmellExcited
those who can't do run AP.net ;)
User Info.
Do you creep every user's myspace page when you disagree with them? Or is it a combo of your bullshit, "I'm a psychologist because I took a class in college", attempt at a psychoanalysis over 3 words typed on a message board? I don't like a band you like. Get the fuck over it.
serrrrrrrrrrrrrrved!
06:36 PM on 05/15/09
k8omiller
Tertiary
User Info.
Peachcake is fun. Don't talk shit about them
11:26 PM on 05/15/09
tomzenns
tomzennsRAR!
User Info.
i personally think it is quite horrible.

almost painful to my ears.
01:33 PM on 05/16/09
serendipity
Columnated Ruins Domino
User Info.
You're a silly man. I love you.
07:48 PM on 05/16/09
Peachcake
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Thanks all. I understand some of you may have personal discrepancies, dislike, or qualms with our current/older material, and I don't think anyone's in the right or wrong for their personal feelings of disdain or love...however, I just have to input that since things have changed and we've begun going in a slightly different direction, that I think it'll be interesting to see if feelings change.

With that, if anyone is interested to know more, I can elaborate through a PM or via Myspace - http://www.myspace.com/peachcakeofficial.

Thanks!! :) :) :)
07:36 PM on 05/24/09
i'm a big deal.
Streets ahead.
User Info.
New songs! :)

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles