All Posts by User
Displaying user's 24 posts.
10:42 AM on 01/13/06
Jared Kaufman
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
1). TGIF

2). Hail To The Redskins! (No, I'm not a bandwagon jumper -- born and raised -- diehard)

3). My Thoughts
10:45 AM on 01/13/06
Jared Kaufman
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Originally Posted by Drew Beringer
Colts 28 Steelers 13
Broncos 24 Patriots 20
Seahawks 31 Redskins 14
Panthers 17 Bears 7
Haha. Wow -- you think the 'Hawks are going to beat my 'Skins by 17? And I thought the 9 point spread was ridiculous...
10:50 AM on 01/13/06
Jared Kaufman
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Originally Posted by BrokenWindow
Seattle over Washington
Patriots over Denver (Pats dont lose in the playoffs)
Carolina over Chicago
Indianapolis over Steel Curtain
All good things must come to an end -- Tom Brady isn't going to be undefeated in the post-season his whole career. I think if that streak comes to an end, then it very well could be against the Broncos this weekend. I think that team (Denver) is terribly underrated.
10:58 AM on 01/13/06
Jared Kaufman
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Originally Posted by IcedOpethBlind
and how exactly was that 'skins offense last week against TB? Seahwaks have a solid D and a hell of a better offense than TB. i can see it being 13+.
You, my friend, didn't read my thoughts:

http://www.absolutepunk.net/journal....=1178&enu m=8

I think ANY team can win this weekend. Seriously, any of the games could go either way. All the teams are totally different from earlier in the year (i.e. when the Broncos beat the Pats, when the 'Skins beat the Seahawks, when the Colts beat the Steelers, etc.)
11:02 AM on 01/13/06
Jared Kaufman
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Originally Posted by RockstarShane
colts win over pittsburgh - 42-17
Seattle Over Skins - 21-17
Patriots smash broncos - 49-3
Bears over Panthers - 42-35 (rex grossman is injured on first play of game after snap hits his hands too hard, Kyle orton steps in and regains purdue glory form, Shoot out follows...)
Wow.
11:05 AM on 01/13/06
Jared Kaufman
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Originally Posted by smelltheglove
hahahaha someone getting 42 points on the steelers D? and the pats putting up 49 points? dude this isnt nfl blitz.
Haha

11:08 AM on 01/13/06
Jared Kaufman
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Btw, those hoping or wanting the 'Hawks to win, you better hope the 'Skins aren't up at the half. Joe Gibbs has never lost a playoff game when going into halftime with the lead. Never.
11:12 AM on 01/13/06
Jared Kaufman
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Oh, let's not forget that every team that has won their wildcard game with the fewest offensive yards has gone to the Super Bowl that same year (i.e. Ravens -- and they won it).
11:14 AM on 01/13/06
Jared Kaufman
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Originally Posted by systempunkrock
I love when people consider last weeks game for this weeks prediction. Ok, yes, the Redskins had a horrible offense last week. I agree. But, with the way Gibbs coaches his players, he won't let that happen again. I can guarantee that Gibbs has had that offensive line put through the ringer to ensure that they are doing what they are supposed to. He is even stepping up their defensive line. They had some poor mistakes, as well, just not as major as the offensive. Besides, if they play as they did last week, Gibbs will be making some needed changes for the lineup next season. My prediction is Redskins over Seatle, Colts over Pittsburgh, Bears over Carolina, and Broncos over Patriots.
I agree. Joe Gibbs is one of the best coaches ever for making adjustments at halftime, during the week before a game, etc.
11:18 AM on 01/13/06
Jared Kaufman
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Originally Posted by scottiewags
let's go bills!

and by that i mean i hope we find a new coach, new offensive line, and haloti ngata in the draft

i'm pulling for indy. as long as the patriots lose, i'm happy.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2291078
11:19 AM on 01/13/06
Jared Kaufman
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Originally Posted by PunkNews.Org
i don't believe in god. but i believe in joe gibbs.
Haha. Do you live in or are you from the DC area?
11:23 AM on 01/13/06
Jared Kaufman
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Did anyone know this about Seattle?

"A new city ordinance requires lap dancers to keep four feet from patrons."

HAHA. WTF?
11:29 AM on 01/13/06
Jared Kaufman
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Originally Posted by SuperJoe
redskins/seahawks prediction:

sean taylor begins to urinate on shaun alexander. taylor is tossed, seattle posts 5 more running TDs because they have no more ground support.

in all honesty:

seattle has too many offensive weapons. they will eat away at the redskins defense.
Haha. The Seahawks aren't the Rams of a few years ago. You realize the 'Skins have the number two defense in the last 6 games, right? Gregg Williams is defense.
11:37 AM on 01/13/06
Jared Kaufman
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Originally Posted by SuperJoe
yeah well while everyone on the skins D are commiting to alexander, hasselbeck will be connecting with jerremy stevens. and this is all contingent upon the skins putting up points on offense anyway. moss will get double coverage and they will adjust to stopping portis as well. chris cooley is your key to success this week.
Get out of Northern Virginia ... now!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums