Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 5 posts
10:50 AM on 01/13/06
fluke182
Burning bicycles for revenge
User Info.
Seattle 35, Redskins 7 (Sorry Jared, it's going to be insane in Seattle tomorrow and the 'Skins offense is DOA with Portis hurting)
Carolina 17, Chicago 14 (The Boring Bowl)
Patriots 31, Denver 24 (WE WIN! WE WIN!)
Pittsburgh 27, Indy 24 (It happens)

And I personally think the Broncos are somewhat overrated, they are just extremely unimpressive in all facets of the ball. They run the ball well, but not amazingly so. Same with passing, same with their defense. Their D gives up a ton of yards, being I think 17th in Yardage, but somehow came out 3rd in scoring defense? Sounds like a defense en route to a rude awakening.
11:55 AM on 01/13/06
fluke182
User Info.
Because Jared threw out that Gibbs at halftime stat, I'm going to throw this one out.
When facing a quarterback twice in the season, including playoffs, Belichick coached teams are 10-7 the first time, and 15-1 the second time, with the QB's passer rating literally dying, crashing by something like 30 points. Belichick is the king of game to game adjustments and studying tendencies. It's going to be fun, because Plummer is not as good as pundits make him seem.
11:55 AM on 01/13/06
fluke182
User Info.
Originally Posted by Caleb Cattivera
Steelers 21 vs Colts 17
Redskins 24 Vs Seahawks 10
Bears 27 vs Panthers 6
Broncos 17 vs Pats 10

alot of people forget what happened when the bears and the panthers played in week 10. chicago kicked their ass 13-3 after the team had been averaging 28 points per game...and we sacked delhomme 8 times. i dont think the panthers stand a chance.

as for the skins and the hawks game. theres one thing that makes the skins better than the hawks IMO. Joe Gibbs. dude is 17-5 in the playoffs for his career. and IMO is one of the top coaches in history. im in no way, shape, form or fashion a skins fan...but give credit where credits due...and joe gibbs is a big factor through out the playoffs.
Yet Belichick is 10-0 in the playoffs, and you have the Pats losing? Which is especially odd when you could easily make the argument that the Seahawks are better than the Broncos and the Pats are better than the Redskins (Excluding the Belichick/Gibbs argument).
11:58 AM on 01/13/06
fluke182
User Info.
Another note, the Hawks are undefeated at home this year. They keep home field advantage.
12:24 PM on 01/13/06
fluke182
User Info.
Originally Posted by Caleb Cattivera
i just really want the patriots to lose haha. i think everyone, including the nfl wants a new champion. someone that is a marketable team. you know free marketing. you can only sell so much pats shit. if a team like the bears, or the skins, or the steelers one it'd be great for football.

the difference with joe gibbs is the fact of who is quarterbacks in the past have been...he won a super bowl with mark rypien and timmy smith! timmy fuckin smith. joe gibbs has done alot more...with alot less than bill.
haha Everyone but ME wants the Pats to lose. GO PATS!
Edit: Also Mark Rypien kicked ASS! Didn't he win with Doug Williams also?

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos