AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Microsoft News - Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 60 of 130.
07:46 AM on 05/27/09
E5CAP3 ART15T
User Info.
1.) a Zune could never ever possibly be better than an ipod.

2.) yeah ipods are "hip" cool whatever, Microsoft simply has crappy software and interfaces. windows media player sucks. i still don't know why anybody uses Microsoft computers.

are you a mac? :D well anyways i have to say the ZUNE is way better than the IPOD and so is the software. I've used both so i'm not just saying, this is an actual professional experience opinion.
07:48 AM on 05/27/09
djsclaus
www.brandonmarshall.net
User Info.
This won't get anywhere near 120gb

That's why I have to break down and get an iPod
07:49 AM on 05/27/09
bulls2213
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
this just shows how ridiculous and closed-minded some of you fanboys are. the zune does not run on windows media player, it uses its own native software which is 10x better than itunes (on windows, anyway). nice try though.
07:53 AM on 05/27/09
ACA
Next Show: Circa Survive @ NYC 7/17
User Info.
wait the 160 has shitty software? thats what i got and i thought they fixed that with the update in january
I don't know about the software.

The hardware blows though.
07:55 AM on 05/27/09
ACA
User Info.
I have read rumors of an OLED screen iPod Touch. If they can bring out a 64GB+ Touch, I will buy it in a second.
Do not want.

I wish they'd throw audiophiles and musicwhores like me a bone once in a while.

I don't understand how no one has filled that gap.. there is an untapped market right now. The "excessive"/"extreme"/"geek" side to everything has a market.. why not portable audio?

-ACA
07:56 AM on 05/27/09
TSTLSOOM
Hayley > Hayley
User Info.
I don't know about the software.

The hardware blows though.
oops i was talking about something completly different. sorry im still half asleep idk how i rambeled on about software. but what u mean by hardware? what was wrong with it
07:58 AM on 05/27/09
TSTLSOOM
Hayley > Hayley
User Info.
Do not want.

I wish they'd throw audiophiles and musicwhores like me a bone once in a while.

I don't understand how no one has filled that gap.. there is an untapped market right now. The "excessive"/"extreme"/"geek" side to everything has a market.. why not portable audio?

-ACA
i swear i saw something that could hold about 5000 LPs onto one digital machine. it was on Alt Press
08:01 AM on 05/27/09
ACA
User Info.
oops i was talking about something completly different. sorry im still half asleep idk how i rambeled on about software. but what u mean by hardware? what was wrong with it
Headphone jack is shoddy quality. Two friends have it, I plugged in headphones ($99 Bose.. not spectacular phones by any means, but good enough) and the quality just sounded poor. Not enough bass being passed through in comparison to my 80GB. Treble was kind of shaky, too. Same files, no EQ, etc, as my 80. I couldn't believe it.

-ACA
08:04 AM on 05/27/09
bjm1702
User Info.
they better release this in Australia, i want something that can replace my 4gb sansa e260. and i dont like ipods everyone has one and i hate apple for no apparent reason. I hope this thing has alot of storage aswell.
08:05 AM on 05/27/09
loui
take the meat bridge
User Info.
crickets? eat a dick!
i had my zune recently stolen and it was by far more impressive than any ipod i ever owned.
08:05 AM on 05/27/09
Jhutch7
User Info.
Dear Microsoft,

Have fun trying to catch up with us!

Sincerely,
Apple
08:08 AM on 05/27/09
ACA
User Info.
Dear Microsoft,

Have fun trying to catch up with us!

Sincerely,
Apple
I wish Microsoft would release something kickass.

Apple's iPod product is so lacking. It's basically the Nickelback of gadgets.. very accessible with very little substance.

My only hope lies in Microsoft (who instead of trying to beat Apple is trying to imitate them.. uhg) and Google, who can do anything if they try. I'm waiting for Google to take this venture.

Until then we're stuck with Apple's generic, lacking, mainstream device. Excuse me while I load up the Hawthorne Heights and Hinder on it.

-ACA
08:11 AM on 05/27/09
D-Money
User Info.
crickets? eat a dick!
i had my zune recently stolen and it was by far more impressive than any ipod i ever owned.
08:12 AM on 05/27/09
Steve Henderson
Retired
User Info.
Headphone jack is shoddy quality. Two friends have it, I plugged in headphones ($99 Bose.. not spectacular phones by any means, but good enough) and the quality just sounded poor. Not enough bass being passed through in comparison to my 80GB. Treble was kind of shaky, too. Same files, no EQ, etc, as my 80. I couldn't believe it.

-ACA
If you are listening to music on $99 Bose headphones, you are not an audiophile. Stop acting like one.
08:14 AM on 05/27/09
Angel Jin
Now Loading....
User Info.
1.) a Zune could never ever possibly be better than an ipod.

what are you talking about? they do the exact same thing: pics, vids, and mp3s. sure there's a few slight differences but nothing worth mentioning.

anyways looks like i have a replacement plan for my Zune 80 as long as they stay the course with these ZuneHD 120s. ::crosses fingers::
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests